Multi pair indicators - page 39

mladen:
mehtabkk That indicator is showing only the values of Stochastic - not the values of signal line too. You need the DPeriod only when there is a signal line too

Sir

Attached is the indicator. I don't know if it has a signal line. You know better than me. All I want is that your Multi Symbol Stochastic indicator is quick and respond like this one.

Please forgive me if there is some technical issue which I don't understand.

Best Regards10.7_3.30sto_wts__ht_alert.ex410.7_3.30sto_wts__ht_alert.mq4

mehtabkk:
Sir

Attached is the indicator. I don't know if it has a signal line. You know better than me. All I want is that your Multi Symbol Stochastic indicator is quick and respond like this one.

Please forgive me if there is some technical issue which I don't understand.

Best Regards10.7_3.30sto_wts__ht_alert.ex410.7_3.30sto_wts__ht_alert.mq4

Yes, that is what I was talking about. That indicator does not have a signal line and then DPeriod is not needed at all

mladen:
Yes, that is what I was talking about. That indicator does not have a signal line and then DPeriod is not needed at all

Thanks Sir

Appreciated

Mladen,

Please consider my request for Multi pair Pivot indicator at post #372 above when you get time.

Regards

Mladen.

Kindly add Indicator ID function and Pair Name (single pair) to your Symphony Spike MTF Indi. I want to load different pairs on the same chart.

Please Help Sir.

Regards

mehtabkk:
Mladen.

Kindly add Indicator ID function and Pair Name (single pair) to your Symphony Spike MTF Indi. I want to load different pairs on the same chart.

Please Help Sir.

Regards

mehtabkk

Symphony Spike is not my indicator (I just added mtf)

Also, be careful with it : it repaints (please read this post with an explanation about it : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page279 )

mehtabkk

Symphony Spike is not my indicator (I just added mtf)

Sir, I understand what you said. But even then I request you to please do it for me. I use it combined with MBFX system to confirm the buying and selling zones.

Please Sir, kindly do it for me.

Why would you use a repainting indicator for conformation. Isn't it the other way around (that some non-repainting indicator should e used for confirmation)?

nbtrading:
Why would you use a repainting indicator for conformation. Isn't it the other way around (that some non-repainting indicator should e used for confirmation)?

I use it on longer TF. H1 and H4 and use large stop loss (50+pips). Which minimises the risk.

Secondly, I have used it for the past few months and observed that price does retrace 95% of times if used on larger TFs.

Third, does a repainting indicator mean that it is totally useless? I don't think so.

That is how I trade my friend. You might be using some other strategies. Every trader has his own views.

Happy trading

mehtabkk:
I use it on longer TF. H1 and H4 and use large stop loss (50+pips). Which minimises the risk.

Secondly, I have used it for the past few months and observed that price does retrace 95% of times if used on larger TFs.

Third, does a repainting indicator mean that it is totally useless? I don't think so.

That is how I trade my friend. You might be using some other strategies. Every trader has his own views.

Happy trading

Actually, after what you told, I don't think you are trading

Changing time frame to higher time frame just makes it repaint in higher time frame and makes you make bigger mistakes. But those look so good on pictures that can help selling stuff like that to people believing in miracles

happy sales

Reason: