Multi pair indicators - page 55

GhostWolf:
I am sorry. This is the code. I have tried to do it several times but cant seem to nail it the correct way.

Try it out now

Files:
GW Ma TREND.mq4  10 kb

mladen:

Try it out now

Amazing. Thank you, Mladen!

Just a word of explanation to people trying to use " gw ma trend__3" : by default the suffix parameter is set to ".c" - you have to clean it if your symbol does not end with ".c" and it will work. Prefix and suffix parameters should be used for any eventual prefix and/or suffix (or a lack of it) used by your broker

Hi mladen, GhostWolf,

I like this dashboard, but had some minor issues getting it going...

So fixed some array issues and did some minor clean up of the objects/label formatting.

Also removed the compile errors for those of you that can't turn off property strict (like me).

Now it works great for me, and hopefully you too...

Hope you don't mind...

Files:

Hi,

I presume you are referring to GW Ma TREND__3_01?

If so, maybe it had to do with "_" characters in the object name?, but works on my system both compiled and in debug mode.

But just in case, I updated with different name and did minor format fix while at it in version 3_02 attached, also works in both modes, on my system anyways. Also attached .ex4 to see if that makes a difference.

Hopefully that fixes it... 

profitabl:

Hi,

If so, maybe it had to do with "_" characters in the object name?, but works on my system both compiled and in debug mode.

But just in case, I updated with different name and did minor format fix while at it in version 3_02 attached, also works in both modes, on my system anyways. Also attached .ex4 to see if that makes a difference.

Actually both versions (yours and Mladen's version) give me same issue and even the last version you posted. i don't really know the why.

profitabl:

Hi mladen, GhostWolf,

I like this dashboard, but had some minor issues getting it going...

So fixed some array issues and did some minor clean up of the objects/label formatting.

Also removed the compile errors for those of you that can't turn off property strict (like me).

Now it works great for me, and hopefully you too...

Hope you don't mind...

i removed the suffix and prefix but it shows only timeframes labels. Any ideas?
Files:
Cattura.JPG  133 kb

thefxpros:

Actually both versions (yours and Mladen's version) give me same issue and even the last version you posted. i don't really know the why.

I'm sorry, my mistake, it works, just the x position was out of my monitor so i wasn't able to see it.

Thanks for your help! 

profitabl:

Hi,

Was still having some issues with the UI, so one more time, now fixed.

While at it made several more changes to hopefully improve further.

Hope no one minds.

Files:

Last time I promise, version 3.04 :)

Found a bug that had the timeframe columns in wrong order,

so fixed that and while at it, added another scoring method option and added some other minor optional features and cosmetics.

Files:
Reason: