Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 786

How can I start an EA in .ex4 format by connecting it to the EA with a different name, at the same time I need to display the input parameters, that is, be able to fully work with it.

We have a compiled Expert Advisor named "Trade.ex4"

Create a new Expert Advisor called "Hand.ex4"

How to combine it so that at the start of "Hand.ex4", "Trade.ex4" fully operates, at the same time, "Trade.ex4" has been attached to "Hand.ex4" according to #resource type

I.e. we have only Hand.ex4 on the machine, but we use Trade.ex4 in our work.

Thank you!

Alekseu Fedotov:

Please note, the function has been changed slightly.

It's working! Thanks a lot!!!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

How can I start an EA in .ex4 format by connecting it to the EA with a different name, at the same time I need to display the input parameters, i.e. to be able to work with it.

We have a compiled Expert Advisor named "Trade.ex4"

Create a new Expert Advisor called "Hand.ex4"

How to combine it so that at the start of "Hand.ex4", "Trade.ex4" fully operates, at the same time, "Trade.ex4" has been attached to "Hand.ex4" according to #resource type

I.e. we have only Hand.ex4 on the machine, but we use Trade.ex4 in our work.

Thank you!

You put "Trade.ex4" on a chart and use "Hand.ex4" to track the appearance of orders of "Trade.ex4" on another chart of the same symbol.

there is no #resurse type option

Ilya Prozumentov:

You put "Trade.ex4" on a chart, and on another chart of the same symbol with your "Hand.ex4" track the appearance of orders from "Trade.ex4".

There are no options for the #resurse type

This will not work. You have to give users the Hand.ex4 file, but without Trade.ex4.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This will not work. You have to give users the Hand.ex4 file, but without Trade.ex4.

Then you need the source code or write the whole algorithm yourself

Ilya Prozumentov:

then you need the source code or to write the whole algorithm yourself

The algorithm is written. We need to insert the ready system into any Expert Advisor of another system, so that in the end two Expert Advisors will work. This is a ridiculous task that cannot be solved. You can just create one, but there is a little nuance, which I will leave behind the curtain)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

to have two EAs working as a result. This is a ridiculous task which cannot be solved.

or write a third EA, which will use global variables of the terminal or some other way to control the first 2 EAs

or, in one code of the Expert Advisor, insert 2 codes of previously written Expert Advisors, something like this

int OnInit()
  {
//---
   OnInit1();
   OnInit2();
//---
   return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);
  }

void OnStart()
  {
//---
   OnStart1();
   OnStart2();
  }

and rename them OnStart() --> OnStart1() and OnStart2() - 2 minutes' work))

SZZ: To avoid large load and missed ticks, you can call one expert and then the second one through the tick ;)

Who knows how to disconnect the MT4 terminal from the Internet, so that it does not receive new quotes, so that it becomes offline? Suppose there is a situation where you need internet on your computer but don't need it in the terminal, because you need to refine your EA robot, etc. and you need to isolate the programme from the network.

Seric29:
Who knows how to disconnect the MT4 terminal from the internet, so that it does not receive new quotes, so that it becomes offline? If you are in a situation where you need the internet on your PC but don't need it in the terminal, because you need to fine-tune your EA, etc., you need to disconnect the programme from the network.

delete the login (or change the last digit - that's what I do)

Igor Makanu:

delete the login (or change the last digit - that's what I do)

In this case the login will be corrupted and the connection will be lost. I will try it, will the charts not fly off in this case? I checked the chart does not fly off, the robot lies on it and counts, I thought the robot will not lie on a non-existent account, but thanks for the advice.

Reason: