Multi pair indicators - page 40

Guys,

Please no flaming. It is summer time after all. Relax and happy trading all

mladen:
Guys, Please no flaming. It is summer time after all. Relax and happy trading all

Mladen

Will you please add Indicator ID and Pair Names to this indicator, I want to load many pairs on the same chart.

Thanks

mehtabkk:
Mladen

Will you please add Indicator ID and Pair Names to this indicator, I want to load many pairs on the same chart.

Thanks

mehtabkk

You do not need Indicator ID for that indicator

All you need is a possible choice of a symbol, and this one has that added : ma-gideon-v2.01-indicator.mq4

mladen:
mehtabkk

You do not need Indicator ID for that indicator

All you need is a possible choice of a symbol, and this one has that added : ma-gideon-v2.01-indicator.mq4

Thank you so much Sir, this one really helped.

Regards

Mladen

Sir, Kindly make this indicator Multi Symbol and also remove the lag please. If loaded on 30M chart, the lag is visible. Thanks in advance Boss.

Best Regards

mehtabkk:
Mladen

Sir, Kindly make this indicator Multi Symbol and also remove the lag please. If loaded on 30M chart, the lag is visible. Thanks in advance Boss.

Best Regards

mehtabkk

Better to use some normal multi time frame stochastic

That indicator has a lot of coding errors in it

mladen:
mehtabkk

Better to use some normal multi time frame stochastic

That indicator has a lot of coding errors in it

OK Sir

Thanks for your guidance

Mladen

Sir, Sorry if this is not the proper place for such a request.

I am having another trading account with dukascopy. Will you please help me convert 2 of my indicators to JFOREX plateform (.jfx)

I shall be very thankful Sir

Regards

mehtabkk:
Mladen

Sir, Sorry if this is not the proper place for such a request.

I am having another trading account with dukascopy. Will you please help me convert 2 of my indicators to JFOREX plateform (.jfx)

I shall be very thankful Sir

Regards

Sorry

I do not use jforex

mladen:
Sorry I do not use jforex

Ok boss. No worries