High-frequency scalping, solutions to entry and exit problems - page 12

ex_kalibur:

And there is no way out of drawdown, once again I tell you that the Expert Advisor has no negative entries, only profitable ones, minuses - it is the terms of trade in one or another brokerage company, they differ from one brokerage company to another

Hmmm... 100% profitable entries may only be arbitrage... But on classic accounts arbitrage was banned before, and on the esn... maybe they do - but the arbitrage liquidity is sure to be stolen from under our noses by fast Gonzales... and you'll get a slip

DYN:
Hmm...100% profitable profits can only be with arbitrage... But on classic accounts they used to ban arbitrage, but on the eN... maybe they do - but the arbitrage liquidity is sure to be snatched from under our noses by fast Gonzales... and you'll get a slip

what do you mean by arbitrage?

Let's say if we mathematically multiply it, divide it, reduce it.and reduce to a denominator we get the total spread from 8 pairs, say 120 pips, in the ideal situation it is our loss when orders are closed, but if we abstract and find the lag of some synthetic pairs, analyse it and enter at the most profitable real pair, just at 1 level and close at 120 pips in the positive direction (our total spread), fixing a profit, will this strategy also be arbitrage?

forgive me, but I really don't understand what arbitrage is....

ex_kalibur, can you explain how this is understood, or is it a hybrid of StopLimit Order and Limit Order?

Stop-limit order - stop-limit order

borilunad:

ex_kalibur, can you explain how this is understood, or is it a hybrid of StopLimit Order and Limit Order?

Stop-limit order - stop-limit order

Limit and stop

DYN:
Hmmm...100% profitable moves can only be through arbitrage... But on classic accounts they used to get banned for arbitrage, but on the esn... maybe - but arbitrage liquidity is sure to be taken away by fast Gonzales... and you'll get a slip

we all know that 2*2=4 right?

but I have proven to you in several ways that 2*2=5!!!! and it is true, although common sense says otherwise)))))

Good day, Nikolai! I wrote in my personal message about adapting an EA to theJForex platformfrom dukascopy. Please reply if there is any interest, of course. Thank you

Ievgen:
Good day, Nikolai! I wrote in my personal message about adapting an EA to theJForex platformfrom dukascopy. Please reply if there is any interest, of course. Thanks

I have read it, it is a perspective))))) first you need to squeeze everything out of mt4, but i will keep it in mind

Pretty sure you'll only waste time with MT4. Still won't stop you though)) I think they have a bridge option on MT4, but there will be some delay... I think it's possible to try and implement it... I will report on bridge

http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/russian/forex/jforex/third-party-solutions/mt4-jforex_bridge/

By the way, I wanted to tell you another trick, I do not know how it applies to this strategy, butJForex has the ability to set a limit order directly in the market (ie, provide their liquidity) and the deal is executed at the desired price without a spread and only commission is charged (like stock exchange limit orders)...

ex_kalibur:

Limit and stop

These are two different ones as far as I know. It cannot be limit and stop at the same time!
Reason: