Multi pair indicators - page 34

This is the indicator which needs to be made into a Multi Pair indicator which will greatly benefit traders.

Regards

Sir Mladen

Thanks for such nice indicators. You have been of immense help for new traders like me.

Sir, can you add MTF feature to your (Multi Symbol Stochastic and Alerts)?

It will help us find better trade opportunities on long daily trades.

Thanks in advance

mehtab

Mladen, please make a Multi pair Heiken Ashi Smoothed MTF with alerts in bar/ histogram form.

Regards

skn:
Mladen, please make a Multi pair Heiken Ashi Smoothed MTF with alerts in bar/ histogram form. Regards

skn

Smoothed heiken ashi (what is not so commonly known) can have 4 states, not just 2. 2 states for body and 2 states for wick which do not have to be the same all the time. That is why I avoid making it as histo since then I would have to explain over and over why is it so (and it is so because of the second smoothing can turn the "trends" upside down - it is simply a result of smoothing)

Thanks Mladen.

Can it be Multi pair without histogram?

We do not have Multi pair of any Heiken Ashi.

mladen:
skn I am failing to find a multi pair volatility quality. Please, what indicator exactly are you referring to?

Mladen, please consider the indicator when you have free time.

Regards

mladen:
Multi pair velocity made new metatrader 4 compatible : multi_pair_velocity_nmc.mq4 Original was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page15

Mladen,

Since the signal is on zero line cross, please add "equalize" option for better viewing.

Regards

mladen:
Multi pair money flow index wit the usual additions : multi time frames, alerts and coloring on levels break ...

PS: upgraded version compatible with the new metatrader 4 posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page22

thanks...good work

tampa:
Hamada salam indicator :

thanks..very nice work

Is there any Multi pair BBsqueeze indicator?

Reason: