EURUSD signal - page 13

Aleksej Kravcenko:

upwards only!!!

There are no clear signs of a pair for sale.

But the "gaggle" is the moment to sell.

Tomorrow is Friday 1 September 2017. There will be a NonFarm. There will most likely be an attempt to break the weekly high of 1.2070. That's the highest price in 30 months. But personally I won't be involved in that. I don't know how to trade when there is competition of extremes. I am better in flat: here I can average if I opened a position in a wrong direction.

I want it to be like this)))

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

I would like it to be so)))

Perhaps there will be a divorce on the noughties, it looks very much like this

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There might be a scam on the noughties, it looks very much like it.

there's not going to be a "scam."

It's 1 September 2017, Friday, 15:40. 10 minutes ago the US Non-farm Payrolls news we were expecting came out: As you can see, fact = 156K and forecast = 180K. In other words, the fact was 24K worse than predicted for the USD. So the price should move against the USA, i.e. EURUSD - up. And indeed, on the chart we can see the price first went up by 60 pips, and now it is consolidating. Usually, significant moves occur if the NonFarm turns out to be over 200K. Since we now have 156K, we should not expect significant movements on EURUSD.

Unemployment - Великобритания - Фундаментальный анализ - Графики котировок, технический и фундаментальный анализ - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Unemployment - Великобритания - Фундаментальный анализ - Графики котировок, технический и фундаментальный анализ - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Unemployment rate — количество безработных по отношению к численности трудоспособного населения. Claimant count — наиболее регулярный показатель...

Victor Ziborov:

It's 1 September 2017, Friday, 15:40. 10 minutes ago the US Unemployment (NonFarm) news we were expecting came out: As you can see, fact = 156K and forecast = 180K. In other words, the fact was 24K worse than the forecast for the USD. So the price should move against the USA, i.e. EURUSD - up. And indeed, on the chart we can see the price first went up by 60 pips, and now it is consolidating. Usually, significant moves occur if the NonFarm turns out to be over 200K. Since we now have 156K, we should not expect significant movements in the EURUSD.

Ok, how does one calculate the dependence of a price move on news when the data does not match?

8 patterns found on a history of 5000 m30 bars

Mickey Moose:

ok, how do you calculate the dependency of the price move on the news when the data does not match?

Dear Sir, what data? There is a fact (current) and there is a forecast (see Economic Calendar). The bigger the difference: the fact minus the forecast, the bigger the price movement. If the NonFarm turns out to be greater than 200K, it causes significant movements. These are common knowledge facts. Right now the actual (i.e. fact) = 156K. This should not cause significant price movements. See the Economic Calendar (and start sentences with a capital letter - that's respect for your readers):

https://www.mql5.com/ru/economic-calendar

Экономический календарь - экономические индикаторы и события - MQL5.community
Экономический календарь - экономические индикаторы и события - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Экономический календарь содержит наиболее важные экономические индикаторы и события от министерств и агентств различных стран. Календарь полезен трейдерам на рынке форекс, рынке акций и других финансовых рынках.

Victor Ziborov:

Dear Sir, what is the data ? There is a fact (current) and there is a forecast (see Economic Calendar). The bigger the difference: fact minus forecast, the bigger the price movement. If the NonFarm turns out to be greater than 200K, it causes significant movements. These are common knowledge facts. Right now the actual (i.e. fact) = 156K. This should not cause significant price movements. See the Economic Calendar (and start sentences with a capital letter - that's respect for your readers):

https://www.mql5.com/ru/economic-calendar

Again, but in other words:

there was now a difference in performance between the facts and the forecasts

the graph has not moved

further quoting"So the price should move against the USA, i.e. EURUSD - up"

But if all the movement there is set to go down initially what are these common knowledge facts? I'm not very good at reading this kind of news.

I think it doesn't add up.

Reason: