Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 100

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, do you know what is wrong with this one? Please see picture. It likes to happen on Renko after restarting MT4. When I open the indicator settings and press OK without making any changes then it suddenly works fine.

It lacks data in the moment when the renko is loaded

It is due to the way how renko charts are generated (that is why it does not happen on regular charts)

mladen:
It lacks data in the moment when the renko is loaded It is due to the way how renko charts are generated (that is why it does not happen on regular charts)

Hi Mladen, is it only lacking data on restarting MT4 and can I fix it by reloading the indicator ? Or do I have to keep on reloading the indicator during the day for not lacking data ?

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, is it only lacking data on restarting MT4 and can I fix it by reloading the indicator ? Or do I have to keep on reloading the indicator during the day for not lacking data ?

I do not know which renko version are you using

It mostly depends on that.

Always remember that renko is not a standard metatrader chart, and that, thanks to metaquotes, we actually do not have all the elements to make the offline charts work the same way as regular charts. That is one of the reasons I told in multiple occasions that I do not guarantee that anything that is executed on an offline chart will work the same way as it does on a regular charts

Hi mladen can you check this indicator was made by you repaint or not? Also, Do you recieve the message that i sent you in Private message

ngoanhoang3:
Hi mladen can you check this indicator was made by you repaint or not? Also, Do you recieve the message that i sent you in Private message

ngoanhoang3

All SSA except the ones with "end pointed" in the name are recalculating. But they are different

As of PM : yes, will answer you in a PM

I dont understand your meaning. You mean The one coridor Full SSA and other SSA are repainting, but the one with end-point is not repainting and not recalculating. Am I correct

mladen:
ngoanhoang3

All SSA except the ones with "end pointed" in the name are recalculating. But they are different

As of PM : yes, will answer you in a PM

ngoanhoang3:
I dont understand your meaning. You mean The one coridor Full SSA and other SSA are repainting, but the one with end-point is not repainting and not recalculating. Am I correct

Yes

Corridor SSA is "repainting" and corridor SSA end-pointed is not

Hi Mladen, can you update this Renko 3.303 EA to compatible with build 670. Because I am using Renko version 3.2, but when i attach the SSA normaliz ended point, it only show the straightline, but for the Corridor Full SSA, it show very good. Is there any new version of REnko EA that you can suggest. Thank you

ngoanhoang3:
Hi Mladen, can you update this Renko 3.303 EA to compatible with build 670. Because I am using Renko version 3.2, but when i attach the SSA normaliz ended point, it only show the straightline, but for the Corridor Full SSA, it show very good. Is there any new version of REnko EA that you can suggest. Thank you

Try using this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page79

But I will repeat : offline charts can not be made to work 100% the same as regular charts (thanks to metatrader that did not release practically any sable information about that) so there is no guarantee whatsoever that something will work on renko charts

Try setting the bars to calculate for end-pointed version to smaller number (it needs 2 x bars to calculate bars to be able to calculate all)

Hi, mladen, I just try the Renko version 3.305 you recommended, but It did not work, it need to be compatible with new build 670. Also, The Kase peak oscilator that was made by you does repainting right. And can you check this Cycle Point indicator repainting or not. Thank you

mladen:
Try using this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page79

But I will repeat : offline charts can not be made to work 100% the same as regular charts (thanks to metatrader that did not release practically any sable information about that) so there is no guarantee whatsoever that something will work on renko charts

Try setting the bars to calculate for end-pointed version to smaller number (it needs 2 x bars to calculate bars to be able to calculate all)
Reason: