Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 217

dimitri1:

Dear mladen and mntiwana,

as promised i have graphically designed an initial approach of my idea .... 

the third image is a result of minimizing the screen ... so we have a more integrated picture ...

Best Regards

Dimitri

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Frankly,your idea is out of my poor understanding,what and how effect your these horizontal lines do with price or trading logic,nothing.

regards

mntiwana:

Frankly,your idea is out of my poor understanding,what and how effect your these horizontal lines do with price or trading logic,nothing.

regards

Dear mntiwana,

You can see that there are two types of parallel lines one is Salmon color and is "LEVEL from DowNcross" and the other one is Aqua color and i have named "LEVEL from UPcross". These Lines can also be used as Support & Resistance ... So when the Prices are Crossing them ... the signal is not bad at all (even for scalping) ...... Please check attached image ... Waiting for your comments ... AND Special Indicators for Support & Resistance you mentioned .....

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dimitri,

Watching your pictures and it looks like a reasonable idea. Will make one version and then we shall see

mladen:

Dimitri,

Watching your pictures and it looks like a reasonable idea. Will make one version and then we shall see

Dear mladen,

I really thank you for your time and i appreciate your acceptance of the idea validity ..... i also want to thank our friend mntiwana, who pushed me to make the graphical approach-examples ... i should have done by myself .....

Waiting for the first results.

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

Dear mladen,

I really thank you for your time and i appreciate your acceptance of the idea validity ..... i also want to thank our friend mntiwana, who pushed me to make the graphical approach-examples ... i should have done by myself .....

Waiting for the first results.

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dimitri

Try out this version if that is what you had in mind

Files:
Dimi SR.mq4  4 kb

dear Mr Mladen,

is that possible you consider to transform Chaos Visual averages  to an heatmap like stochastic_heatmap highlight when both lines react extremum ?

thank you for your consideration,

best regards,

Will 

mladen:

Dimitri

Hi Mladen

My regards
looks impressive, however, need to be experimentally investigated 

Hello. Is it possible to make trend indicator was determined every flat as part of a trend? To avoid many of the signals in the flat.
May be this can be achieved in any adapted method, or will it be a hybrid indicator of several.
Thank you

mladen:

Dimitri

mladen ... THANK YOU so much

As first approach is very interesting ....

Almost we are ... please make extension of lines up to the next Cross UP or Cross Down ... It is i think clear on my uploaded images. To give an example, when  a Cross UP appears we start drawing the line, the end of the line will be when the new Cross UP will appear ... same for the Cross Down ... Colors for Cross UP can be a type of blue and Cross Down a type of red ...

Thank you again ...

Best Regards

Dimitri

I have tried to show it with following image ....

Hello,

I need help finding n indicator that mladen did. It's the symbol changer.

I am looking for the latest version where you can tell the indicator which symbols to show.

Anybody can direct me to the link?

Thx

D.

Reason: