Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 158

Dear Mladen

If you don't mind, please updated this indicator with the latest set of averages

Thanks in advance  

KumoBreake:

is there any tested tick/range charting indicator here ? i got this one but not sure about the correctness .setting what range to show is pretty personal and somehow can be related to money management but what about tick ? is there some kinda "dominant tick" to use?

seems like in this type of charting time axis is useless , question is can we use any type of indicators especially cycle based ones (like goertzel)?

Why not using tick data indicator - it is virtually the same as "equivolume" for forex symbols, since the volume are ticks - and it works correctly (even EAs can be attached to it). Attaching the newest version (which allows some customization not available with previous versions)

Files:

Hello ppl i wish you a good month... Dear mladen i use this atr for my stops, can you please make it step? is it possible?

Files:

mladen:

Why not using tick data indicator - it is virtually the same as "equivolume" for forex symbols, since the volume are ticks - and it works correctly (even EAs can be attached to it). Attaching the newest version (which allows some customization not available with previous versions)

my offine chart is looking like this..no bars..what cud be wrong..

Files:
EURGBPM500.png  35 kb

AlexDemo:

Hello ppl i wish you a good month... Dear mladen i use this atr for my stops, can you please make it step? is it possible?

Sorry, but I do not understand

Step - how?

rashme:

my offine chart is looking like this..no bars..what cud be wrong..

Let it go and it will generate new bars (as far as I see you are expecting 500 ticks per bar - it will take time to generate enough data for 500 ticks per bar - on average on EURUSD it will take 5 to 15 minutes for each bar for that setting, on EURGBP it will take much longer). Also, tick data is not possible for historical data (there is no way to see historical data) so you must wait for run-time data

mladen:
Let it go and it will generate new bars (as far as I see you are expecting 500 ticks per bar - it will take time to generate enough data for 500 ticks per bar - on average on EURUSD it will take 5 to 15 minutes for each bar for that setting, on EURGBP it will take much longer). Also, tick data is not possible for historical data (there is no way to see historical data) so you must wait for run-time data

I used the ' equalvolumebars ' indicator and I got a chart instantly (the one attached)...what historical data could that be using...

Files:

KumoBreake:

maybe this would help

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/9182-requests-ideas/page102#comment_1811523

Thank you

Could someone please help me to convert this ZigZagZug into a MTF?

Thank you, 

Files:

mladen:

Sorry, but I do not understand

Step - how?

ok i will try to explain... can you make these atr levels to look like step, or with pctFilter?
Files:
Untitled.png  18 kb
Reason: