Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 153

is there any kinda currency meter(or strength or something in this nature ) available that show weakest & strongest currency ??

for example : https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/15648#

KumoBreake:

is there any kinda currency meter(or strength or something in this nature ) available that show weakest & strongest currency ??

for example : https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/15648#

How do you determine what is a "strong" currency (at the market), and what is a "weak" currency?

mladen:
How do you determine what is a "strong" currency (at the market), and what is a "weak" currency?

strong and weak are subjective matters .. but this comes to my mind , for each candle in any time frame , we take the range of candle for major pairs and after some sort of scaling use it as meter . for example if last candles of euro  crosses are all bearish then we can assume euro is weak . something like this can help cause personally i can't open 20 chart and look for this kinda correlations by myself .

p.s: i know scaling method has a huge influence on the final output but its mandatory given the nature of pairs .

KumoBreake:

strong and weak are subjective matters .. but this comes to my mind , for each candle in any time frame , we take the range of candle for major pairs and after some sort of scaling use it as meter . for example if last candles of euro  crosses are all bearish then we can assume euro is weak . something like this can help cause personally i can't open 20 chart and look for this kinda correlations by myself .

p.s: i know scaling method has a huge influence on the final output but its mandatory given the nature of pairs .
Yes, but in that case when a new bars is formed the relative "strength" will be anything but realistic

KumoBreake:

What time frame would you use for that method?

nbtrading:
What time frame would you use for that method?
in my mind time frame doesn't matter

mladen:
Yes, but in that case when a new bars is formed the relative "strength" will be anything but realistic
i know my idea is flawed but not sure we have the same logic for it.

Hi, @mladen, @mrtools.

Can you update this indicators please?

oguz:

Hi, @mladen, @mrtools.

Can you update this indicators please?

in what sense update,it is already nmc ......... possibly it needs jurik but i am not sure.

found a mt4 version of pvi with smoothing and ema option
Files:
PVI.mq4  3 kb
Reason: