Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 147

mntiwana:

I think it is here.

just be care about some extra dashes that are not in original name.

Maybe this way (in the zip file the name is not changed)
Files:

mladen:
Maybe this way (in the zip file the name is not changed)
Thank you very much :)

mladen:

rashme

Now it will display it but the values are not correct as far as I see. Will try to find out why

now it displays some delta values ... and the problem is that all the values r changing every minute...cud that be rectified...? 

Files:

rashme:
Could you clarify your post, please?

mladen:

I think now it throws some meaningful delta values ... but every 60 seconds, all the values r replaced( recalculated) with some other delta values...this happens when 60 seconds pass by...( when a new 1 minute bar starts )

it looks meaningful on the chart ( don't know if the computation is correct )...

so the thing is why all the values r getting replaced (recalculated) with some other delta values every 60th second...and which delta values r the correct ones....

it is attached below...this time I have turned off the histogram part.. 

may be it's just a small mistake in the logic which u can easily rectify ... 

lines 214 and 297 need to be checked I think in my humble opinion...coz the "for loop"  is fetching data from 1 minute TF...

starting and ending bars might be the problem.... 

Files:

what is this weiswave indi? i tested the 3.1 version posted by maiden on usoil m5 & eurusd m30 ,please somebody explain why it's so accurate at major turning points ? looks like a holygrail :p

sorry for posting this here but it looks like i cant search for posts in forums . i recall someone code a hurst exponent then maiden made a different version of it & there was some discussion about FGDI by jean pierre(@mql5.com) .does someone has a link to the post or latest version of hurst exponent indicator ?

KumoBreake:
sorry for posting this here but it looks like i cant search for posts in forums . i recall someone code a hurst exponent then maiden made a different version of it & there was some discussion about FGDI by jean pierre(@mql5.com) .does someone has a link to the post or latest version of hurst exponent indicator ?
...may be this can help: http://ironmaiden.com/

hi and thanks for everyone please advise me which version of heiken ashi smoothed better than others , smooth with little lag , t3 or hull or jurik or ... . thanks for your help?

mladen:

deleted.....

Reason: