Chart Display Auto Change

Does anyone know of an add on that will rotate through all the charts, stopping on each one for a set time? eg switch to the next one every 10 to 50 seconds; selectable delay.

This would save a lot of mouse clicking and you could watch the different charts without being right at your computer.

If none exists, I would appreciate a programmer making one and letting me know.

Thanks...........

GreenParrot:

Does anyone know of an add on that will rotate through all the charts, stopping on each one for a set time? eg switch to the next one every 10 to 50 seconds; selectable delay.

This would save a lot of mouse clicking and you could watch the different charts without being right at your computer.

If none exists, I would appreciate a programmer making one and letting me know.

This has been discussed before,  search the forum or use Google with "mql4"  . . .

If you would like someone to code it for you go here:  Please code me an MT4 Indicator/EA 

I had searched the forums a few times before making this request. I always do that.

Searching for "mql4" results in 669 pages of 10 results each; all those I read are irrelevant to me. I did not read all 6990 results.

I used words more likely to narrow the results to what I wanted.

Since you know "This has been discussed before," would you please send the URL if you know it?

I am about to go to  Please code me an MT4 Indicator/EA  as suggested.

GreenParrot:

I had searched the forums a few times before making this request. I always do that.

Searching for "mql4" results in 669 pages of 10 results each; all those I read are irrelevant to me. I did not read all 6990 results.

I used words more likely to narrow the results to what I wanted.

Since you know "This has been discussed before," would you please send the URL if you know it?

I am about to go to  Please code me an MT4 Indicator/EA  as suggested.

I didn't mean just search for "mql4" on Google,  I said with "mql4",  for example:  "mql4" auto change charts

I remember the discussion happening,  I think it was last year sometime . . . to provide the URL I would have to search for it. 

I found these: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/123807  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/126305   

Thank you for your help.

I will check those two URLs.

Someone help on this topic. I am also in the look out for this. But I could not locate 
Reason: