Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 99

derfel:
sorry for being a pain in the neck - but here is another one, that doesn't work as it should anymore, it just doesn't want to show up. Could you please have a look and bring it back to "life" ?

Thanks in advance.

derfel

derfel

Here is the updated version (both are needed for proper work) :

t3_momentum_burst__mtf_2_with_multiplier_nmc.mq4

t3_momentum_burst__mtf_nmc.mq4

mladen:
derfel

Here is the updated version (both are needed for proper work) :

t3_momentum_burst__mtf_2_with_multiplier_nmc.mq4

t3_momentum_burst__mtf_nmc.mq4

Thanks mladen, great kudos to you.

derfel

Does someone have a Moving Average which alerts when price touches the line ?

Or can it be coded please? Thanks a lot for your help!

Gfuchs:
Does someone have a Moving Average which alerts when price touches the line ? Or can it be coded please? Thanks a lot for your help!

Gfuchs

A possible simple solution : use one of these 2 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and set the deviations parameter to 0 or a very small number. It could work exactly as you want it to work

mladen:
Gfuchs A possible simple solution : use one of these 2 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and set the deviations parameter to 0 or a very small number. It could work exactly as you want it to work

Thanks Mladen, is it possible to add an option to disable the dots on the chart ?

They distract too much. I just need the moving average.

Gfuchs:
Thanks Mladen, is it possible to add an option to disable the dots on the chart ? They distract too much. I just need the moving average.

Gfuchs

Why don't you simply set the color of dots to none?

mladen:
Gfuchs Why don't you simply set the color of dots to none?

Thanks, I forgot about that possibility

mladen:
Gfuchs A possible simple solution : use one of these 2 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and set the deviations parameter to 0 or a very small number. It could work exactly as you want it to work

Hi Mladen, it turned out that the alerts don't work as expected. There seems to be an alert on every candle whether it touches the line or not ? I just need an alert when price touches the line. Is there any other solution or can that type of alert be added to the built in Moving Average ?

moving_averages.mq4

Thanks for your help.

Files:

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, it turned out that the alerts don't work as expected. There seems to be an alert on every candle whether it touches the line or not ? I just need an alert when price touches the line. Is there any other solution or can that type of alert be added to the built in Moving Average ?

moving_averages.mq4

Thanks for your help.

Alerts that are handled by the terminal can not have conditions like price touches (they are very limited as far as conditions are concerned). It must be made as a custom indicator

mladen:
Try out this end-pointed version of end-pointed SSA As far as of giving guidelines to someone that claims that libSSA is proprietary and that anything based on it is proprietary - only I can claim that, since I am the one that wrote libSSA. As of how to overcome the problem with offline charts : I am sure that someone that can write a new proprietary SSA will solve the problem in a similar time as I did

Hi Mladen, do you know what is wrong with this one? Please see picture. It likes to happen on Renko after restarting MT4. When I open the indicator settings and press OK without making any changes then it suddenly works fine.

Files:
1.jpg  22 kb
Reason: