Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 103

SVE Bollinger bands - upgraded and shortened : sve_bollinger_band___mtf__alerts_2.mq4

madopter:
Thank you very much mrtools and I'll definitely test this version but I apologize for not clarifying, I was hoping to have it on the chart itself

Edit: The indicator on the above screenshot is attached.

stochastic_of_t3_on_donchian_nmc.mq4

This was requested awhile back, had forgot about it till now , anyway this is an on chart version of DSS of Advanced Kaufman AMA + donchian, for those interested the chart is an H4 ha offline with velocity candles and for the oc dss using level up = 100 and level dn = 0 the rest default.

mrtools:
This was requested awhile back, had forgot about it till now , anyway this is an on chart version of DSS of Advanced Kaufman AMA + donchian, for those interested the chart is an H4 ha offline with velocity candles and for the oc dss using level up = 100 and level dn = 0 the rest default.

Nice

Thanks

Hello to all,

would someone please make an update to the attached indicator to work with the newest/latest build, please?

derfel

Files:

mladen:
derfel Upgraded version with new options, new prices and easier to use :

Thanks for the update and upgrade, mladen. Was hard to find; more or less just by chance.

But would you please have a further look on the MTF-part please, it seems not to work as it was intended to work.

Thanks

derfel

derfel:
Thanks for the update and upgrade, mladen. Was hard to find; more or less just by chance.

But would you please have a further look on the MTF-part please, it seems not to work as it was intended to work.

Thanks

derfel

yep

Changed the one posted at previous post to correct version

derfel:
Hello to all,

would someone please make an update to the attached indicator to work with the newest/latest build, please?

derfel

derfel

Upgraded version with new options, new prices and easier to use : multi_rsi_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

mladen:
yep Changed the one posted at previous post to correct version

Big thanks, mladen and a nice weekend to you.

Thanks

derfel

Hello mladen,

would you please have a look at the attachend indi (StepMA), it runs, but Editor gives some warnings, eg. "function must return a value" I don't know if that inluences its calculation for a proper sequencing?

And when you are working on it, ist it possible to enhance it with a shift-parameter?

Thanks in advance

derfel

Files:
stepma_9-1.mq4  13 kb

derfel:
Hello mladen,

would you please have a look at the attachend indi (StepMA), it runs, but Editor gives some warnings, eg. "function must return a value" I don't know if that inluences its calculation for a proper sequencing?

And when you are working on it, ist it possible to enhance it with a shift-parameter?

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel

Those were all benign compiler warning, but, just in case, try this one too : stepma_9-2.mq4

Files:
stepma_9-2.mq4  13 kb
Reason: