Join the Dots. - page 49

mp6140:
================================================

Stanislav,

while this is certainly not the forumn to discuss this matter, neither country is blameless in most any situation --- for the balkans, we hesitated in giving anti helicopter missles and caused a tremendous loss of life, but on the other hand, we werent really trying to start a war with Russia either at that moment.

Russia is a country that can never be a democracy as we know it because its culture is one of "One person rule" which will not allow freedom --- the Russian mindset is one of "tight grip", and while we are certainly not free of this (witness Bush and the middle east) our country is cajoled into acceptance while the Russians are simply told to accept or they "go out of sight !"

the history of the United States is not one of having a massive military "controlling" every state, but the Russian "boot" is what kept all the nations that had become the "Russian confederation" under control by Stalin --- Communism simply grabbed each one of these countries and "welcomed" them into the USSR, with Russia being their "saviors !" Russias military, and Siberia, were what kept all the countries together, which is why there is so much trouble now and why Putin shall become yet another dictator !

Is american foreign policy always correct ? Hell NO -- it waffles and weaves, bobs and backsteps, but in the end is probably the lesser of two evils, and "usually" affords some good. BUT given the available freedoms, quality of life and opportunities that abound in America, and compare them to what we call Russia, while factoring in that EVERY country fights to have what IT wants (if they have the power to do so, and the US is one of the top dogs right now) I'll take America over anyplace else at the moment !

Russia put in Milosevic, while Slovenia, Croatia, Macedonia and Bosnia and Herzegovina seceded from communist yugoslavia, starting the war against what was now the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, consisting of Serbia and Montenegro, and supported by the SERBS of bosnia and croatia --- and so we enter into yet another religious war !

the resultant bombings of Serbia were United Nations and NATO created, and at 78 days were obviously horrible, but Yugoslavia takes the blame for repeated killing of Non Serbs, and to that country lies the blame.

unfortunately, women, children and men on either side had no choices in the matter, which had started after WW2 with the bungling intervention of the victors of that conflict !

but its the programming I refer to, and its obvious that its designed to SPY on people and PREVENT or slow down certain activities.

I use a Russian broker for some situations, and THEY SLOW DOWN EVERY manual entry or exit I take, while i watch their prices drop or raise, depending whats in their favor ! Of course, I use limit orders for most exits, with no stoplosses, but often there are short term trades that i must exit below the true tp because I know they will slip me --- if i get out before the very top, they dont bother (usually)

Do remember, and nothings really changed, before WW2 there were TWO forces in europe to be concerned over --- Hitler and Stalin ---- and the US made its "deal with the devil" with Stalin, but he wasnt trusted then and his legacy is not trusted now, and Putin is putting on a very good show of proving those thoughts !

oh well

mp

MP,

Let's put aside. As you said, this is surely not the place to discuss it. I certainly disagree on most of what you are saying, but it is OK. We are obviously very different people and personalities. Which is perfectly fine. Please take my sincerest wishes of good health and prosperity, and let's all hope that the world will be a better place!!!

I have been following your posts and I think I have valuable things to add to your wisdom:-) Just want to make sure that what I will say is well grounded with tests and facts. That is all. Take care, and trade well, as you like to say:-)

mp6140:
Not to be outdone by a mere mortal, and needing to defend my carefully crafted artwork, another example of the LRC using (count em) THREE channels ---- go ahead big guy, beat 3 of a kind !

LOL

mp

MP,

Use the attached indicator. It will help you in crafting your artwork

Files:

I love all this after the fact trading, such pretty pictures, but not one trade...???

forex_for_life:
No, fxmoments, I did not. It's an indicator.

Ok thanks. Which indicator is this please?

philt:
I love all this after the fact trading, such pretty pictures, but not one trade...???

========================================

sorry philt, but further back in the thread we published trades --- it was pointed out to me, as i hadnt even noticed it, that almost every trade i exited was AT THE TOP of the trade. other words, one more pip and it would have been a loss !

obviously not an accident, as i did it trade after trade after trade !

you just have to read the thread, I guess !

mp

mpower:
MP, Use the attached indicator. It will help you in crafting your artwork

Another tool to create artwork

Resutls of Back testing GBPUSD on 30min from 2007.01.02 to 2007.11.27

Join the Dots v1.3 results attached.

Saidas

Files:
dots.htm  174 kb
dots.gif  8 kb

Saidas:
Join the Dots v1.3 results attached. Saidas

==================================================

something looks VERY wrong Saidas --- that sure aint good !

are you using a tight sl, which i imagine you are

==========================================

just answered my own question --- notice that many of your stoplosses are the same price as your entry ----- THAT will certainly produce these results!

mp

forexmoments:
Ok thanks. Which indicator is this please?

Look 2 posts above the your last message.

Saidas:
Join the Dots v1.3 results attached. Saidas

Interesting results.

Reason: