Time Zone in MetaTrader 4

Hello everyone,

Can someone show me how to change the time to Pacific Time Zone in the MetaTrade 4? It shows a different time zone in my chart. Please help. Thanks a lot

xvinhp:
Hello everyone, Can someone show me how to change the time to Pacific Time Zone in the MetaTrade 4? It shows a different time zone in my chart. Please help. Thanks a lot

It depends of your broker time.

You can't change it.

do you know any broker display pacific time?

xvinhp:
do you know any broker display pacific time?

Why are you trying to pursue this? It doesn't matter what the time is. The only thing is affects is the level of ease to read the charts in relation to the news.

well, sounds like you nailed it !!

but whats wrong with wanting your charts to reflect your time zone --- I use a russian broker and I SURE AS HECK WOULD LOVE IT !!

I know there ARE a few indicators out there that do this, just that I dont remember where they live, so IF ANYONE KNOWS, there are probably a few of us that would appreciate the information !

enjoy and trade well

mp

ra300z:
Why are you trying to pursue this? It doesn't matter what the time is. The only thing is affects is the level of ease to read the charts in relation to the news.

you have to transform it by yourself.

I think MT4 should add this function, show time zone in local time, not the server time.

I've never understood why MT4 doesn't allow the timezone to be customisable.

Thought that would've been a given to be honest.

I am a lil confused

I am a little confused over the London BST time. What time does is the London open in New York (Eastern Standard time) when London is using British Summer time?

cutzpr:
I am a little confused over the London BST time. What time does is the London open in New York (Eastern Standard time) when London is using British Summer time?

Actually as time goes by, it's 2012, we got solutions..

I'm testing it out.

You might want to check out something called, "LocalTimeAxis"

If you Google - local time axis indicator - it should come right up. It plots time horizontally across bottom just like the native MT4 "x" axis and can be configured for any time zone, color, size, spacing, etc. and works on any broker's MetaTrader 4 platform, current (600+) AND older builds as well.

Hope this helps!

Files:

You might want to check out something called, "LocalTimeAxis".

If you Google - local time axis indicator - it should come right up. It plots time horizontally across bottom just like the native MT4 "x" axis and can be configured for any time zone, color, size, spacing, etc. and works on any broker's MetaTrader 4 platform, current (600+) AND older builds as well.

Hope this helps!

Reason: