Martingale EA - page 65

Let's leave it for another day...The way this EA works it's really not an issue...

ES

wolfe:
A maxrange what? Of the previous what? Where are my BLOOD PRESSURE meds?

wolfe:
I understand what you mean now kayvan. This is of course possible to code, not sure how I will be able to integrate this into what I have coded so far.

I wish EVERYONE could understand just how hard it can be to code an EA with so many options. Just when I think I'm about done, another idea comes along. I know I can only blame myself for that, after all it was ME who asked if there were any more ideas!

I've just been anxious to get this latest version posted, so everyone could have a new toy to play with. It is now looking to be a few more days...

Every time another option is added(except sounds, those are easy), it is like smashing another separate EA into the same one, and having to make sure of every possible scenario that could happen, and make sure that NOTHING interferes with each other. It is starting to get tricky!

I had hoped to post latest version tonight, but I don't want to rush the code as there is a lot that could go wrong. Trust me everyone, with all these ideas included, this latest version is shaping up to be the best one yet!

tkanks a lot wolfe ,for all you did , and all you are going to do .

i know nothing about coding an ea, but i do know how hard it is. while you are finishing ea , a new idea comes out with new changes.

really i appreciate all these good manner of you . but unfortunately i can not help in this case .

from where my English language is not good enough to read and understand all the posts that have been written , for changes . really i don`t know how are these changes !!

but i know that there is just these 2 method that i mentioned before . with low risk and certain profits . where you can do it certainly in your real account with no fear .(which one to use, depends to account`s balance size)

again i thank you and appreciate for, what you are doing.

kayvan:
again i thank you and appreciate for, what you are doing.

No problem kayvan. We'll get it sooner or later.

and also remember wolfe . that i told in my initial post , that trigger could happen in 2 ways . first candle breach .and second ma breach with the same calculation of lot sizes .

i don`t expect you to do the second way in your ea . but remember that this second way is also profitable and make more filter the false orders that some times happen in first method .

Lcfx...are you here?

ES

wolfe,

if i think that 1.6 will be all that I think it can be

Then...

Your public EA presents a myriad of options and in my opinion it is the Price action EA of EA's

I cannot praise you enough for sharing your knowledge and you will get it all back..what goes around comes around....

ES

Price Freeze

You are right. I have seen the prize of GU being "freeze" for a few minutes from one of the NFA brokers. This price" frezee" will distort the EA. For EG the price of GU at 1.9484 suddenly the price jumps to 30 pips or blow 30 pips.What happen if you have order excute in between that range. The EA doesnt see the figure you order.The chart Pattern in the market watch is different.

I am collecting evidence to report to NFA about this matter.

norazlan:
You are right. I have seen the prize of GU being "freeze" for a few minutes from one of the NFA brokers. This price" frezee" will distort the EA. For EG the price of GU at 1.9484 suddenly the price jumps to 30 pips or blow 30 pips.What happen if you have order excute in between that range. The EA doesnt see the figure you order.The chart Pattern in the market watch is different. I am collecting evidence to report to NFA about this matter.

Norazlan,

Can u tell What broker?

ElectricSavant:
wolfe,

if i think that 1.6 will be all that I think it can be

Then...

Your public EA presents a myriad of options and in my opinion it is the Price action EA of EA's

ES

That's what we're shooting for! You have been great help to me in coming up with ideas and options that could be viable for this EA. I wouldn't have thought of everything that is now being included. With this many options, it could take a lot of time to test, and find the optimal set up.

For those of you who are getting anxious, wondering where this "latest version" is, I hope to have it posted by this weekend.

kayvan:
and also remember wolfe . that i told in my initial post , that trigger could happen in 2 ways . first candle breach .and second ma breach with the same calculation of lot sizes . i don`t expect you to do the second way in your ea . but remember that this second way is also profitable and make more filter the false orders that some times happen in first method .

Probably not going to include ma breach in this version, may explore in future versions. I want to get what we have done. I am eager for everyone to test all these new ideas, much of which are yours.

Reason: