Martingale EA - page 85

wolfe,

It looks good...what was wrong with it anyways...was it the 2 digit theory?

ES

jd,

How are you doing....?

ES

deleted everything, put include files in expert/include....still no luck on every version until 1.6

ElectricSavant:
wolfe,

It looks good...what was wrong with it anyways...was it the 2 digit theory?

ES

All I did was change the definition of Bars_Look_Back from an int to a double. I wouldn't think that this would make any difference, but... it seems to be working.

I will post all these changes tonight. It will have to be called v1_8, because giapel, early on in the thread made a version of his own in post #175 or so, and called it v1_7. I don't want people to get confused(more than they already are), so it will be v1_8.

Sorry for so many versions.

But you have been helping me find bugs!

ElectricSavant:
Put the include file in first... then the EA...then shut down the platform then restart in that order...try it again

Get the same include file that is with the original kayvan EA...in post#

ES

ES, do you need me to make an older version w/ out the include file? I could do this pretty quickly if it would help.

Put the include file in first... then the EA...then shut down the platform then restart in that order...try it again

Get the same include file that is with the original kayvan EA...in post#

ES

jdsim1:
deleted everything, put include files in expert/include....still no luck on every version until 1.6

did all that, finally got it working after a restart of windows...thanks..will be testing and look forward to the updated version and sharing any ideas that may come...great work guys

love the ability in 1.6 to adjust your own lot increments.Love it!

jd,

udddaman!

ES

jdsim1:
did all that, finally got it working after a restart of windows...thanks..will be testing and look forward to the updated version and sharing any ideas that may come...great work guys love the ability in 1.6 to adjust your own lot increments.Love it!

nah...we did it!

wolfe:
ES, do you need me to make an older version w/ out the include file? I could do this pretty quickly if it would help.
Reason: