Martingale EA - page 77

ajk:
great job, wolfe.! Awesome. -- this is definintely the best martingale I have ever seen!. You can all thank your lucky stars!. The more, I look the more awesome it looks. ! i love the allowed loss definition!!! !. GREEEAAAATTTTTT! A long and short balance!!! awesome!!! way of making this thing very lucartive potentially

Thank you for all the kind words ajk!

Why did I get a Long with entry lag set with 3 and a lookback of 2?

Files:
tfx_lag_3.gif  77 kb

ElectricSavant:
Why did I get a Long with entry lag set with 3 and a lookback of 2?

Not sure, do you have a log in I can go to?

Hello paulinge,

There is not a SL or TP on the individual trades.

We are sneaky

We use the float to exit all the trades with per each chart the EA is on! These settings that you are using, use a TS of 6 bucks with first opportunity at 5 bucks...maybe more...

Only use this on one pair per 1K with the settings you are using.

ES

My question is : 1. There is no SL / TP, when trade was Open. Is it Right OR Wrong Sir' ??

Yes:

Login : 1870247

Investor : cp7rmjj (read only password)

Server: InterbankFX-Demo Accounts

ES

wolfe:
Not sure, do you have a log in I can go to?

ElectricSavant:
Yes:

ES

I will take a look now.

ElectricSavant:
Yes:

ES

I've logged in, but it won't update the screen, all I can see is the open trades.

I'm still not sure how it happened.

Files:
es_demo.gif  39 kb

screenshot with more detail

Files:
screenshot.gif  74 kb

You must drag cable over to it...

wolfe:
I've logged in, but it won't update the screen, all I can see is the open trades. I'm still not sure how it happened.

It MAY simply be that I have Ask instead of bid in this piece of code:

((Pyramid==true)&&(Use_MA_Entry==false)&&(Ask >= Next_Buy)&&(Ask>Last_Buy)&&(Last_Type==OP_SELL)&&(Last_Entry_Filter==true))

That's probably it. The Ask I think met the criteria of the high of the last 2 bars. Go into your chart options (F8) and select Show Ask Line, and have a look. I think the difference between the bid and the ask is the problem here.