Martingale EA - page 74

ElectricSavant:
So in my example I need to change the maxtrades to 11 correct? because I want the 10th trade to execute and wait for the next breach to close.... ES

Yes. That's right.

wolfe

is there any setting to have, long-short balance ,with kayvan method , together?

wolfe,

How many pages of code is this?...How did you imagine all the interlacing operations?

This is waaaay too complex and beyond my understanding...you must have made out some sort of tree on paper...and then just tried to figure out what was at the top...then you branched down to all the combo's like a pyramid...

ES

Thank you ES' for your renpons.

I will preparing with your setting.

My question:

1. Why you are using with Time Frame = 30. The EA can running with another TimeFrame, isn't ???

Thank you so MUCH for your KINDNESS.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Paulinge:
1. Did I have to change setting this EA if I want running it. ( OR just by default setting ) ???

There is no "BEST" way found yet to use this EA. Default will operate for you. Take a lot of time and read the comments in the code for all the external parameters.

Paulinge:
2. How much equity ( minimum ) OR Ideal ( minimum ) Equity for this EA Running Well ???

Please don't use live yet, we are still testing EVERYTHING. Equity requirements depend on how each person has it set up.

Paulinge:
3. Did the EA can running with multipairs ( about a magic number ) ???

Yes, it runs with multi-pairs. It assigns it's own magic number according to which pair you are attached to. One thing that won't work however, is having it attached to more than one chart of the SAME currency pair.

Paulinge:
4. Just to make Sure, with the last version this EA ( Ver 1.6 ), how much the way to using with this EA method. ( version standart, Kayvan, piramid or any others ).

Not sure how to answer this.

Paulinge:
5. If I'm stopping this EA when there's several position running ( OPEN ), It can be give effect with the logic / calculation this EA OR NOT when the EA want to running again.

It can effect the logic, only bacause the market may have moved a lot, ans it misses a signal. The EA should however start up again and pick up whwrw it left off.

Paulinge:
I'm REALLY INSTERESTED for this CONCEPT, and want to joint with this thread if you guy's don't mind.

Glad to have you contributing.

ElectricSavant:
wolfe,

How many pages of code is this?...How did you imagine all the interlacing operations?

This is waaaay too complex and beyond my understanding...you must have made out some sort of tree on paper...and then just tried to figure out what was at the top...then you branched down to all the combo's like a pyramid...

ES

1187 lines long. Haven't printed it. And no, it's all in my exploding head.

I'll be out for a while, good luck to everyone when the market opens. I'll ckeck back with everyone later tonight.

by the way...

longer term traders should consider to set the

LastEntryfiter: true

This should filter out the choppy entries and only allow the entry that exceeds the previous...

Actually I will be testing that someday in here...OR..if sombody would like to volunteer????

ES

Will you post the correction to the opening post later? (Bug#1?)

ES

wolfe:
1187 lines long. Haven't printed it. And no, it's all in my exploding head. I'll be out for a while, good luck to everyone when the market opens. I'll ckeck back with everyone later tonight.

Well, thanks for asking and looking.

I was thinking like this...

I will be going live with the earlier kayvan Ea posted here...that is H1 cable with a lookback of 1....

Soooo..

I wanted to test a more responsive mode...so I am looking back 2 candles on the 1/2 hr......now you might say Electric! this is one hour...its the same!

Not really think about it...each half hour the right edge of the chart marches forward...it is more responsive to mid 1hr changes...

I also use a lag of 3 instead of 2...

ES

P.S. we shall see...but he whole thing can blow up...but isn't that the purpose of a demo?

Paulinge:
Thank you ES' for your renpons.

I will preparing with your setting.

My question:

1. Why you are using with Time Frame = 30. The EA can running with another TimeFrame, isn't ???

Thank you so MUCH for your KINDNESS.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Paulinge Thanks!...There is a log-in at the bottom if you want to watch this setfile...

Here is my setfile for those of you interested. I broke the inputs into groupings and as wolfe refines the EA preparing it for live trading he might consider typing in gaps in the input screen with text explaining the groupings. The log-in to this IBFX Demo mini-account with 1K is below on the M30 Cable

Start_Lot_Size=0.1

Lot_Size_Increment=0.1

Long_Short_Balance=false

Balance_Weight=0.1

Double_Lotsize=true

Choose_Own_Progression=false

Trade_1=0.0

Trade_2=0.0

Trade_3=0.0

Trade_4=0.0

Trade_5=0.0

Trade_6=0.0