Martingale EA - page 56

OK Thanks ES, will continue testing and hope to understand more.

ElectricSavant:
ok..I see your screenshot now...yes there was a candle breach in progrss at the time fo your download...so all is well and you bagged a quick buck...

I want to see a progression take place...this wasnot supposed to be so successful...You got in at a good time!

ES

I think that I better start using correct English

Progression = subsequent entries according to the EA criteria, but not doubling or the modified kayvan.

Procession = progression with increasing lotsize using doubling or kayvan modified.

Is that right? Do you guys interpret the English like this?...or give me the correct terminology...will ya?

ES

ok..I see your screenshot now...yes there was a candle breach in progress at the time of your download...so all is well and you bagged a quick buck...

I want to see a progression take place...this was not supposed to be so successful...You got in at a good time!

Remember this test is to prove that no mathmatical doubling is required...just 'like entries" according to the criteria...

1 buck really is not enough....I just want to see if their is evidence of a blow up, without the doubling....I believe that the raw kayvan candlestick reading is a true fortune teller...

ES

ElectricSavant:
ummmm...I am not using M15 ...was there a candle breach in progress? (I cannot switch TF's on my test as the TF Input is not programmed yet). ES

As to my knowledge,

Progression is any mathematical increment either it is doubling up, martingaling or any order of increasing the lots. So progression is common term for increasing the lots.

Martingaling is doubling up the previous order lot.

Lot increment is increasing the lots by a specific number.

Fibo lot progression is very similar to Kayvan's.

Procession ??? - Never heard of it, please explain if possible.

P.S. I always like the order sequence 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21..... (adding the last two order lots)

ElectricSavant:
I think that I better start using correct English

Progression = subsequent entries according to the EA criteria, but not doubling or the modified kayvan.

Procession = progression with increasing lotsize using doubling or kayvan modified.

Is that right? Do you guys interpret the English like this?...or give me the correct terminology...will ya?

ES

WOW!

Lots of discussion while I was sleeping! Off to work now, I'll address things in about 12hrs.

Thanks wolfe, waiting for your update eagerly, see the cable entries so far for the last 4 hours. I think, the number of progressions will depend on the pip distance between initial and second (opposite) orders as well.

wolfe:
WOW! Lots of discussion while I was sleeping! Off to work now, I'll address things in about 12hrs.
Files:
cable_2.gif  37 kb

Hi kayvan, I loaded today from 11 gmt in 1H timeframe with profit target 1 and no doubling up, and as you can see, still struggling to make it. Drawdown is high in larger timeframes, is it? Please post your settings file as well. Thanks,

Files:
cable_3.gif  71 kb

sivach:
Hi kayvan, I loaded today from 11 gmt in 1H timeframe with profit target 1 and no doubling up, and as you can see, still struggling to make it. Drawdown is high in larger timeframes, is it? Please post your settings file as well. Thanks,

usually if it act correct the drowdown not will be more than 100$

MY SETING : TP= 20$

LOT INCREMENT= .01

DOUBLING = TRUE

I AM GOIMG TO POST STATMENT AGAIN , SO YOU CAN SEE THE AMOUNT OF DROWDOWN THUS, IT HAS SOME MISTAKE IN TAKING POSITIONS YOU SEE DROWDOWN 94$

Files:
aaaaaa.htm  18 kb

Forward test from opening day till now tp = 20 m15

Files:
mmmmmm.gif  47 kb
aaaaaa.htm  18 kb

sivach,

Remember that the purpose of your test is to see the drawdown without trade managment..

Your test is nothing to comment about other than that...it is not meant to be traded...I want to see if the theory that the kayvan method can survive on raw entry alone

ES

Reason: