MySIMPLE trading system - page 39

masemus:
just wanna play @ TF M1 again

dear sir, how to change setting if want to go different pair, etc, g/u , u/e , u/j? thanks

i can try my best to help

_rdb_:
I wish to explain a lot of about it

but very difficult to me for speak english.

I hope this picture can explain to you.

i'm guys from malaysia, bro. my english cant say very well. but if you like to put in malay language, just pass to me thru here or email, i will try my best to translate and send it back here. thanks for your great sharing. cheers

masemus:
try this Link for demo acc. i use this Link

Thank you very much. You are a genius and I like your work for fx indicators and hope you will have some good indicators for Hang Seng too.

I wish you can give links for some good long-term and medium-term indicators for fx for long-term traders like me or develop them.

PJ

Thank you _rdb_

But in my chart, there is no TP line or text.

How can I get it ?

Please see my chart

_rdb_:
TP or SL not yet include with my Indicator code.

It's Pivot Crazy Indicator TF 480 (8 Hours) post #380

Thank you for try my template.

I modified my template like this picture.

Hi _rdb_,

Please share your new template. Thanks

Anybody knows D.I.N ?

Did everybody Nows about D.I.N. (Dolly-Isakas-Nina) from Indonesia, because i read Joged etc.. seems like Indonesian, so i remember the Indicator created by guy called Ancol, he modified his Dolly to became more perfect Called D.I.N (Dolly - Isakas - Nina) any body know ? please let share to us. Thank you

:-)

ServerUang:
Thank you _rdb_

How can I get it ?

Please see my chart

Halo ServerUang canggih Man wekekekqqq...

Doncol:
Did everybody Nows about D.I.N. (Dolly-Isakas-Nina) from Indonesia, because i read Joged etc.. seems like Indonesian, so i remember the Indicator created by guy called Ancol, he modified his Dolly to became more perfect Called D.I.N (Dolly - Isakas - Nina) any body know ? please let share to us. Thank you

ISAKAS Systems:

- Isakas Kuskus EA: Expert Advisor (EA) based on the Isakas Ashi strategy written by Kuskus Osentogg @ Zeman is on this thread.

- all Isakas systems created by zeman (many systems for many timeframes) and all systems in zip files are in this post as the attachments.

- DIN version 3.0 and Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System is using Damiani: original threads are here and here.

- ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg is here;

- Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System is here.

Dolly systems:

- section with all Dolly systems variations is here;

- Latest updated version of Dolly system: this information and download from this post.

ServerUang:
Thank you _rdb_

How can I get it ?

TP or SL not yet include with my Indicator code.

It's Pivot Crazy Indicator TF 480 (8 Hours) post #380

Thank you for try my template.

I modified my template like this picture.

Counter Trend on GU

Counter Trend on GU, wish me luck

Reason: