Fibo & Gann variations - page 32

triip:
Thanks

Here you have useful levels for both, positive and negative.

Files:
fibo.png  23 kb

Thanks is Great

elvFunds:
Thanks is Great

What ?

Veer fibonachi

veer_fibonachi.mq4

Files:
veer.png  71 kb

tampa:
Veer fibonachi veer_fibonachi.mq4

fellas i need some help ... i've got an ea that gives an alert... once the alert goes off...if the alert is for a long trade possibility...i want to to draw a fibo from the current high to the low of the 1 hour candle...vice versa is the alert if for short trade.... my coder asked me to find some fibo code he could use or amend to do for that TYIA

Chris

dagoods:
fellas i need some help ... i've got an ea that gives an alert... once the alert goes off...if the alert is for a long trade possibility...i want to to draw a fibo from the current high to the low of the 1 hour candle...vice versa is the alert if for short trade.... my coder asked me to find some fibo code he could use or amend to do for that TYIA Chris

Did you check this thread - some 50 code examples here

nbtrading:
Did you check this thread - some 50 code examples here

i'm not a coder ..sorry bout that... should i just give him any of these to indicators as examples to work with? dont want to waste any time with bullshit just wanto to give a link or send a code or an indicator or wntever gets teh job done... deifintely not looking to waste your time talking about what should be done..... thanks for the reply

Fibonacci sequence automatic adjustment

Hi guys,

I need a indicator displaying the Fibonacci Sequence and which automatically adjusts to the last 60 bars after every minute.

Can anyone post such an indicator? I would be very grateful for that help.

thanks

freak11:
Hi guys,

I need a indicator displaying the Fibonacci Sequence and which automatically adjusts to the last 60 bars after every minute.

Can anyone post such an indicator? I would be very grateful for that help.

thanks

freak11

Fibonacci are usually using extremes (like zigzag extremes and similar) as starting and ending points for calculation not on number of bars. If you would use fixed number of bars for calculation the results would be anything but logical

Gann_SQ9_2

Files:
gann_sq9_2.jpg  347 kb
gann_sq9_2.mq4  14 kb
gann_sq9_2.ex4  26 kb
Reason: