Fibo & Gann variations - page 17

Fibonacci time indicators ...

Hi,

I am looking for a fibo time indicator that goes beyond the standard indicator in MT4. I want it to project time goals from say the last 10 price swings and alert me when there is a confluence of fibo targets at a specific time. I have heard this indicator described as a Fibo Time Histogram.

I am not sure if such an indicator exists for metatrader and will write it myself if I am not successful finding something. I am interested in any indicators relating to fibo time projections however even if they dont perfectly match my description, if you know of any please let me know?

Thanks

James

darkkiller:
This is my edition Pivot+Full Fibo range...

Above Pivot = BUY AREA

Below Pivot= SELL AREA

Good luck

Thank you darkkiller, good luck to you too mate.

Cheers

fib retracement

hello all,

i have been playing around with this indicator for a while now,but i'm finding in difficult to understand how to apply this indicator because most of the time price usually move the 100.0 and the 0.0 by lots of pips even though they appear are the price boundary.

kindly assist in unravelling the potentials of this indicator or sugesting a similar and easy to understand indicator.

thanks.

i hope it is well attached.

Files:

Any Help PLZ With this

Hi all ,,,,

i have aproblem with indicator called (( FIBO_S )) when i'm going to use it ,, it make my system very very slow ,,, i don't know why ,, all what i need from this indi ,, the 2 lins for high and low and 2 lins that shown the targt up and down ,, i don't need to Histogram of Fibo levle that indi can drow on chart ,,,

what i'm trying to say ,, if the histo and fibo levle cause this bad slowdown in my system ,, can sombody remov it and keep on 4 lines that i need ,,

or PLZ somebody try to help me to fix slowdown problem that happning by indi

thanx fo all and sorry about my english

Files:
untitled.gif  20 kb
fibo_s.mq4  9 kb

zombie333:
Hi all ,,,, thanx fo all and sorry about my english

The code is a mess (too many loops), that's why you have an slowdown. To do the right thing the code needs needs to be rewritten.

Linuxser:
The code is a mess (too many loops), that's why you have an slowdown. To do the right thing the code needs needs to be rewritten.

hi linuxser ,, PLZ is there any chance to just rewrite the 4 lines part that i mention before ( target up , target down , high , low ) to apper on chart depend on the code in this indicator ?

zombie333:
hi linuxser ,, PLZ is there any chance to just rewrite the 4 lines part that i mention before ( target up , target down , high , low ) to apper on chart depend on the code in this indicator ?

I just could try. But menwhile why you don't try Dinapoli targets

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173105

Linuxser:
I just could try. But menwhile why you don't try Dinapoli targets https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173105

i found this lines more specific on chart in high and low and tow other target's line ,,, and the price respect it ,,, thanx linuxser for your help ,,,

and really if you can fix this problem in indicator i'll be so greatfull to you ,,

i'll waiting for what you'll try to do with that ,, thanx again .

very important

phant0m:
Hi. Any ideas about this indicator? THNX

Hi plize someone know something about that indicator i was looking for it , phontom you found nothing ?

thank's

hi all ,,, could somebody help me in this indi ,, it's called fibocalc_V31

i want to make alittle modiefy in it ,,

i want to remove 2 lines on chart that show prev day open and close " keep on the other 2 lines " that show presnt day high low

and make prev day open & close information appeare with other info that indi shown on the left of chart

IF IT'S POSSIBOLE TO MAKE OPTION TO CONTROL IN THIS LINES TO APPAER OR NOT BY FALSE OR TRUE ,, I'LL BE SOO THANKFULL IF THAT HAPPEND """ i mean the 4 lines that show day high / low and prev day opne/close """

thise'll be more easire and comfortable in use .

Files:
Reason: