Fibo & Gann variations - page 15

Files:
kkk.gif  11 kb

Editing Fibonacci Levels

To edit the standard Fibonacci Levels that come with MT4 and replace by some custom, delete some or add another just do...

Faster

1 - Draw a Normal Fibonacci

2 - Double Click over it until is selected

3 - Right Click and Select Fibo Properties

4 - Edit Levels and description as you desire

5 - Click OK. (and all next Fibo you draw it would keep the features).

Fast

1 - Draw a Normal Fibonacci

2 - Right Click on some part of the chart and select Objects List then "fibo" object. Or just press Ctrol B to access the Objects window.

3 - In the Objects window Select using the with a tick on the object row the "fibo" object.

4 - Edit Levels and description as you desire

5 - Click OK. (and all next Fibo you draw it would keep the features).

Files:

Some Examples.

Using the indicators posted two posts back.

Files:
pic1.gif  16 kb
pic2.gif  16 kb
pic3.gif  17 kb

orionsway:
Here is a freebie guys

earth seasonal cycles

indicator into scripts

data into expert/files

LOL, is this based upon the four seasons?

forexmoments:
LOL, is this based upon the four seasons?

Yes, as the divisions of a circle's aspects according to Gann. The yearly cycle at the earths view point

fibonacci indicator/tool request

Hello dear traders/coders,

i do have a question for you. Is there any, or, would someone be willing to code a little fibonacci modification for MT4, which would automaticly change color / delete fibonacci retracement on the chart as soon as it reaches certain level ? In order to understand my request, im adding a recent chart of last hours (thu/fri) of eur/usd 1H chart. Please notice, what is the price doing after it penetrates the 0/100 fib and where it stops. All three fibs were drawn using the same way (2 candles following each other with 2nd candle having either HH or LL compared to the 1st candle). Im sorry if the picture looks a bit messy.

Thanks for your answer !

Files:
eurusd_5.gif  22 kb

mades:
Hello dear traders/coders,

i do have a question for you. Is there any, or, would someone be willing to code a little fibonacci modification for MT4, which would automaticly change color / delete fibonacci retracement on the chart as soon as it reaches certain level ? In order to understand my request, im adding a recent chart of last hours (thu/fri) of eur/usd 1H chart. Please notice, what is the price doing after it penetrates the 0/100 fib and where it stops. All three fibs were drawn using the same way (2 candles following each other with 2nd candle having either HH or LL compared to the 1st candle). Im sorry if the picture looks a bit messy.

Thanks for your answer !

I moved your post/thread to this one.

Linuxser:
I moved your post/thread to this one.

Well, you probably didn't understand my request and didn't check the image i provided I am not interested in automatic/dynamic fibo drawing, what i need is to change color/delete fibo when it reaches fibo extension 138.2 or 161.8. Check the image and you will notice how the price obeys these levels. I need it because the amount of fibos drawn on chart could be much higher than 2.

Need help for a gann line indicator

Hi fellow coders,

I made an indicator which is drawing Gann lines.

I want to draw the on the top of the highest bar of the previous day and the bottom of the lowest bar.

The obj_gannline needs 2 variables... price and time.

I succeeded to make him draw the gann line at the correct x-axis... but I'm unable to give him the correct y-axis.

I either make him draw at the beginning of the day, or the end, or x bars from the start of the day...

So please.. if there is a coder who can tell me how to find the time of the highest/lowest candle? Maybe using a loop?

Thanks..

Reason: