How to use the fibo_pivot indicator?

hello,does anybody have an explanation for fibonacci, thanks

I added a post that has videos and the results from that morning's trading.

paijolopez:
hello,does anybody can teach me about fibonacci,sorry I'm just newbie here,thanks

This may help you out somehow. Give it a good study.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

how to use the fibo_pivot indicator?

hello, i add fibo_pivot indicator to my chart, but i dont know the theory of that. who know it can help me to explain? thanks in advanced.

thx FXC for the help

Fibinachi

Does anyone know if there is a way to put a fibo extension into MT4? I miss this tool.

On tha main menu, go to "Insert", then Fibonacci, then choose "retracement". It automatically applies the extensions, not just the retracments.

R Richards:
Does anyone know if there is a way to put a fibo extension into MT4? I miss this tool.

Just opened your Fibo properties-> click add button -> put your fibo level desired.

To open Fibo properties:

Draw Fibo lines retracement -> right click on chart-> select object list ( it will open dialog window that contains all of objects on chart) -> choose fibo-> edit

How do you change the fib start price and end price with out removing it and redrawing it?

I think you can do that with channels also.

Fibonacci Trading

Hi,

Has anybody some experience with what is provided on FibMaster's Fibonacci Trading Videos

I wanted to know if the material is really heplfull.

Cheers,

Daniel

hello dvarrin.

I have taken the fibmaster video course and found the information very vague .all the info on fibs is already available here in various threads.

Reason: