Fibo & Gann variations - page 10

Free Weekly Fibonacci e-mail.........

I found the e-mail from Alan Olivier very informative. I have trained under joe DiNapoli, but enjoy the "fresh approach" from Alan.

Here is the link: www.tradingwithgods.com

Good weekend.

mezarashii:
Here is an idea for a reversal type trade using the intraday-fibonacci indicator and the TD Sequential in combination. I chose the TD because its good at spotting reversals and I already know it doesn't shift after new lows.

Still asking those on the forum who understand this indicator how and when it shifts to create new levels. Only once at the beginning of the day? Every time there is a new high or low?

Here is what I see using these two indicators together...

wonder if its possible...

Good idea, but I think that your signals are reversed there. I think that when the 9 is red it is saying to sell. I could be wrong there. That indicator is good either way really LOL, it depends on the condition of the market at the time...trend, etc.

Hey Gody,

Don't thank me... just owe me

Files:
spudfibo.mq4  6 kb

Fib Retrace Custom Indicator

Is the a Fib Retrace Custom Indicator about which just shows 38.2, 50.0 and 61.8 ? The default MT4 one has other levels added, which I do not use.

You can add or remove those levels which you choose, simply highlight the ones you want to remove, and select delete.

Where do I go to do that ?

Thanks in advance.

hagadol:
Where do I go to do that ? Thanks in advance.

Hi

add the fib retracement tool onto the chart

right click over the indicator , the screen comes up with options for the tool

there are four tabs - choose the "fibo levels" tab and delete the levels you do not want to use

this will remain permanent until you reset the parameters and the standard levels will reappear

Regards

you can also add: %$ after the fib levels in the description. This will put the price level on the Fib lines. I always add about 6 spaces before it to space the price level out from the percentage.

I am attaching an image.

Also, you have to put a negative symbol in front of some of the FIB X levels to get them on the opposite side of the FIBs.

MD

Files:
fibs.gif  2 kb
fibs2.gif  19 kb

sljubano:
Fibo retracement indicator.

is this indicator finished? Seems the last function was left out...

Fibo retracement indicator.

Reason: