Harmonic Zigzags - page 34

EUR/USD chart

Showing the charts in more detail.

Hope I have helped you.

Files:

!xMeter

1. The !xMeter needs to be saved like an Expert Advisor. Save it to the Expert Folder.

2. Only add it to a chart that you use the most. It uses a lot of memory.

Custom indicators , save in Experts / Indicator folder and then just compile them..

These are not Expert Advisors

XMeter_Indicator2 have more currencies coded .

Sincerely,

ChampionFx

mlen77:
Showing the charts in more detail. Hope I have helped you.

How are you ale to show the beams? What version of MT are you using? Does it matter? I would like to know how to turn the beams off and on.

Thank you for your time.

David

xMeter updated and zup beams

Updated the indicator to include:

XAU/USD (Gold)

XAG/USD (Silver)

Removed the following currency pairs:

USD/NOK (Norwegian Kroner)

USD/SEK (Swedish Krona)

USD/TRY (Turkis New Lira)

USD/MXN (Mexican Peso)

USD/ZAR (South African Rand)

Zup beams:

Please go back to page 31, and read post 305 and 307 for instructions. Beams comes automatically at areas of support and resistance.

Watch EUR/USD when it starts hitting 1.5975. The beams may appear since this is an area of resistance (daily and weekly). Be careful since this will be the 5th attempt for a breakout to 1.60. You don't want to be stuck when it retraces.

zup beams and retracement

Attached is the EUR/USD chart. Traded the retracement (Sell) once the 1H and 4H beams appeared at 1.5971, 12:00 GMT, FXDD platform. Aware that the Monthly,Weekly, Daily beams are hovering on the 100 fib line (1.9583) above me.

Will get my profits and aware that EUR will attempt to break to the 1.6000 level anytime.

Found that the 1H and 4H are weak in combination, but once the Daily beam comes in, that it would be a strong resistance/support. Combined with Weekly and Monthly beams, you have a dynamite combination.

Hope that the live trade explained it to you on how I trade retracement.

mlen77

How do you attach QQE indicator on QTA indicator?Thanks in advance.

QQE attachment

Drag from the Navigator Window, Custom Indicators folder.

Drop to the Indicator Window that has the QTA in it.

Watching EUR trying to hit 1.6000.

###QQE Custom Indicator

Attached the snapshot on how to attach the ###QQE indicator.

Notice how all the beams are present. If EUR/USD breaks 1.6000, will wait for it to show signs of retracement.

ZUP does repaint. So do not jump the gun until the movement/volatility dies down.

Hello,

Is the current version of ZUP compatible with BLD 211? I used older versions of ZUP in the past and this looks to have many new improved features.

Good to see that an English thread has been setup as with all the settings available, its been heard to learn how to best use ZUP. Look forward to working with you.

Thanks

Reason: