Trendlines - page 7

Script to delete trendlines

Hi guys,

Could someone kindly write a small script to delete all trend lines on a chart.

thanks in advance

Cheers

Hi, is there a indicator that will draw the trendlines? so it will be accurate

Best Regards

Halvard

How to show the lines

Pucio:
AddLines=true

Please, anybody knows how to show the lines? I used ATL_v10.

I tried many combinations of numbers, still, only a red cross, I went to the webpages given by NEN, still, doesn't work, any suggestion?

Thanks!

Jean

EUR - trendlines

ok, i just wanted to take out my trendline indi in mql4 and mark some price points .. first would be this pivot about 1,2917 ... with support 1.2866/67 below this should be a give away for bulls .. so this s is first on sight should hold.. for 1.3028 again

-- ofcourse nothing is for sure was just looking at EUR chart ( i trade with auto systems so time pass analysis )

atl

howdy folks,

well when I add this indicator, i just get a red horizontal line and a red X... i have set the "add trend-lines" to 'True,' but there are some other parametres with default of '0'

such a great screenshot, i've never seen anything like this anywhere, other than drawing channels by hand. Would be great if I could get it to work.

kind thanks sir

nice indi from Scriptong

Files:

thanks

poruchik is there something that will expand a channel with multiple parallel lines, of the same width and angle as the original channel?

i have this feature on another platform accucharts/teletrader but not apparent t me on MT4.

Reason: