Harmonic Zigzags - page 46

Biggest picture, we see nothing ...

Joe,

The file size is smaller then the max size listed in the upload section and I've uploaded screen shots from this monitor as full size before. Is there another size setting I'm not seeing?

Thanks

Zup addition

Hi,

Look at the pic and comments for some possible ideas to add to zup.

A few comments are also added as to some things to consider to look for after a pattern has formed.

Carl

Files:

In this pic is a crab pattern that zup doesn't find. Here is another set of fib ratios that need to be looked at and possibly added for the search.

Car

Files:
valid_crab.gif  36 kb

Patterns

This pic shows an older pattern that isn't in zup, the 3 Drive.

The 2nd pattern is an ABCD pattern which often ends with a reversal.

I have combined these 2 patterns together and for now called them Viper or Hawk. I have seen this combination repeatedly.

I included 2 other examples of the near exact same setup.

Carl

The first pic shows a 3 Drive on the 4 hr ending with a bearish pattern.

The 2nd pic shows it playing out.

The 3 Drive is definitely another pattern that needs to be added to zup.

The 5-0 Pattern is a new pattern by Scott Carney of HarmonicTrader.com.

I have a new pattern similar to the 5-0 that I call the centipede. It has 1 and sometimes 2 more points then the 5-0.

Carl

Here is the centipede.

Files:
centipede.gif  43 kb

Need the ability to run multiple Zups with different zigzag lengths and have all the objects show up. Here is an example of a longer ZZ pattern. I look for these using multiple ZZ's applied to the charts and looking for the fib values.

Files:

Several "fib level"AB=CD examples.

Here are 2 separate patterns with over 250 pips in them.

The 1st is a head and shoulder but I'm calling it either a Jesters Hat or Kings Crown because of the points.

The 2nd setup was off the rejection of 61.8 retracement of the CD leg of the Jesters Hat. With this I then look for completion of a 3 Drive pattern.

Files:
Reason: