Harmonic Trading - page 372

Winner22:
Hi poruchik

1. i use zup V135-121 only for cypher and 135 (i tried also with 125) for shark, nenstar and altshark.

on gbpjpy on 1minute if i use one of them i can have a cypher and a shark on the last candles.

if i use both only the last one (cypher appears).

can someone help me

2. other question : how can i select (or not) 121 pattern with the V135-121?

thanks a lot

what is 135-121 ?

hi poruchik

so if i understand i can't put a zup indic only on navarro ?

what do you mean with custom pattern ?

poruchik:
what is 135-121 ?

V135-121 (you posted a v135 of zup that draws 121 patterns).

but i don't want a 121 hide a crab for example so i want to put a zup only for navarro and 121

is it possible ?

use 2 ZUP

Custom pattern=2

input ratios for 121 or N200 manually

Bullish Navarro 200 on UsdJpy H4 (max fib deviation= %5)

Files:
screenshot.png  71 kb

pattern ABC

See Suri Dudella "Trade Chart Patterns Like The pros"

http://www.surinotes.com/tradestation/articles/TradingABCs.html

The basic pattern 'ABC' wave is first described in a book by H.M. Gartley's 'Profits in the Stock Market' (1935). This pattern signals a (T)rend and a (R)etracement and resumption of (T)rend, like a lightning bolt pattern. This pattern is called 'ABC Wave' or '1-2-3 pattern' in technical analysis world.

ABC Waves forecasts market turning points and targets for traders. ABC Waves pinpoint important pivots with highs/lows and key trend zones for correction waves.

The key points in ABC wave are detecting or correctly finding 'A', 'B', 'C' pivot points in a chart. These key Pivots are searched for various Pivot Strength levels and used for its correction waves. Once 'A', 'B', 'C' points are determined, a fiblevels algorithm is applied to determine the confluence level of 'D'. This area is called 'Potential Reversal Zones' (PRZ).

The area where Pivot 'C' is usually measured as Fib Retracement percentage (38.2% to 61.8%) of 'AB' leg. The projection from 'C' is measured also part of fib-ratios of 'AB' and 'BC' legs. Some traders use the confluence of these ratio levels as the key areas for profit taking.

Files:
eurusdh411.png  57 kb
dud5-1.gif  21 kb
dud5-2.gif  30 kb

grandaevus:
Bullish Navarro 200 on UsdJpy H4 (max fib deviation= %5)

yes this a good trade so far , 20+ pips , but i wonder why is ur buy order is at FE200? the price shouldn't touch that level if its is a valid N200 , am i wrong ?

Mike_Mike:
yes this a good trade so far , 20+ pips , but i wonder why is ur buy order is at FE200? the price shouldn't touch that level if its is a valid N200 , am i wrong ?

but i wonder why is ur buy order is at FE200?

Indicator draws a rectangle D Box since N200 pattern is a time dependent pattern.

Height shows the min D price < price D < max D price

Width shows the min Time D < time D < max time D

As long as point D is inside D Box pattern is valid.

FE200 is also inside D Box. I'll wait for the price to test FE200. If not again no problem. I'll let it go and look for other possible setups.

the price shouldn't touch that level if its is a valid N200 , am i wrong ?

indicator draws D box area in accordance with pattern definition rules.

Navarro 200 fib retracement rules

XD : 0.886 - 1.128 , so even price touches those levels, pattern would be still valid.

grandaevus:
but i wonder why is ur buy order is at FE200?

Indicator draws a rectangle D Box since N200 pattern is a time dependent pattern.

Height shows the min D price < price D < max D price

Width shows the min Time D < time D < max time D

As long as point D is inside D Box pattern is valid.

FE200 is also inside D Box. I'll wait for the price to test FE200. If not again no problem. I'll let it go and look for other possible setups.

the price shouldn't touch that level if its is a valid N200 , am i wrong ?

indicator draws D box area in accordance with pattern definition rules.

Navarro 200 fib retracement rules

XD : 0.886 - 1.128 , so even price touches those levels, pattern would be still valid.

This where QTA comes in to play , right at the time where the pattern was found the QTA indicated a bottom and supposed to be moving to a new high, am not sure this is right way of using QTA for me it works very well this way, when a bullish pattern is formed and the QTA is at the bottom and moving from L to H then chances are very good ..

Files:
jpyusd.png  51 kb

Thank you for posting these links, very helpful.

I have attached Zup_v122 to a chart, but nothing is showing up. Are there further instructions on what needs to be added or charged for ZUP to begin identifying patters?

Reason: