50 pips a day with real hedgesystem - page 6

I was under the impression that the instance you entered there was a DD because of the spread?

confused..

I know your going to make a fool out of me...be kind...

ES

mp6140:
my apologies but perhaps there is a problem in communication here, but why do you WISH TO HAVE DRAWDOWNS ?

while not one against them, and sometimes finding them a necessary evil if ive made an error, I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WANT THEM !

thats why i look at it as a strange question --- rare is the person Ive met who wants them, and i need information as to why, which you can send me publicly or privately.

unfortunately, for a few more minutes ill be a tad busy with uj and sunday trading, but back soon

mp

Wow, this has to be the most KICC (Keep It Complex and Convulted) method I believe I've seen. I'm sure it is simple to you .

forexarchitect:
i read with great interest with all these martingale system, hedging, having stop or or no stop loss.

I have personally trading with all the above, just a bit different. I approach my trading in more 'common sense' the way i like to describe it. so far its been succesfull for me.

My opinion would be, hedge is the way to trade. I enter my trade with simple MA cross and double MA filter, exit my trade when it hits fibo >20 pips or more. If my position againts me, I hedge it (not with martingale but with a unique calculation that allow me to even with >30% move of 50pips and 50 pips profit for all open order when the last orders hits 50p.

You may check the backtest result here;

F o r e x A r c h i T E C T

btw, the website is not 'open' to public yet..

Happy Trading

i read with great interest with all these martingale system, hedging, having stop or or no stop loss.

I have personally trading with all the above, just a bit different. I approach my trading in more 'common sense' the way i like to describe it. so far its been succesfull for me.

My opinion would be, hedge is the way to trade. I enter my trade with simple MA cross and double MA filter, exit my trade when it hits fibo >20 pips or more. If my position againts me in the next MA cross, I hedge it (not with martingale but with a unique calculation that allow me to even with >30% move of 50pips and 50 pips profit for all open order when the last orders hits 50p.

EMA 5/10

EMA 72/100

Fibo on all timeframe

If you have time, you may check the backtest result here;

F o r e x A r c h i T E C T

btw, the website is not 'open' to public yet..

Happy Trading

today opened with a bang, so a bit rushed

send me an email at mp@highlands.com and as soon as the 10pm reversal is in place, ill try to talk on ya

mp

ElectricSavant:
I was under the impression that the instance you entered there was a DD because of the spread?

confused..

I know your going to make a fool out of me...be kind...

ES

Im my original requst I suggested to do this, right here in this forum...Can we do it here for the benefit of all?

No Emails or PM's please...

Lets do this tommorrow....no rush.

Thanks for your consideration in advance.

ES

PS. Be careful posting your email on forums in its link form...I edited it in my reply and I suggest you do the same...Robots will pick it up and you will get spammed to death! Dreamliner will need to edit his quote of you too!

mp6140:

send me an email at mp at highlands dot com and as soon as the 10pm reversal is in place, ill try to talk on ya

mp

Shoot, just when I thought he was on the up and up, going to share freely with all, and he takes it private. Careful when newbies do this.

mp6140:

send me an email at and as soon as the 10pm reversal is in place, ill try to talk on ya

mp

oh boys --- now now !

i want to find out what people need in private conversations, kinda like a meeting with your instructor before classes start --- thats all !

hope youve all done nicely in this market today --- its a hopping and a jumping and just so swelllllllllll

lol

mp

if you have any questions about what I need it is all in the post...or you can ask here.

I need to know how to trade without exceeding a max intraday DD of 17% of the highest banked balance and have a respectable yield. I am able to glance at the screen throughout the day, but I must anwser the phone at times.

Is this confusing?

ES

mp6140:
oh boys --- now now !

i want to find out what people need in private conversations, kinda like a meeting with your instructor before classes start --- thats all !

hope youve all done nicely in this market today --- its a hopping and a jumping and just so swelllllllllll

lol

mp

sorry savant but im extremely thick today, i imagine.

how about NO drawdowns at all ?

where are you located, timezone wise ?

mp

Dreamliner (WHY do people not use their real identities or even something close to their names ?)

will you be able to apologize as quickly as criticize ?

just curious !

"I live in my own little world but its ok, they know me here" anon

mp

Dreamliner:
Shoot, just when I thought he was on the up and up, going to share freely with all, and he takes it private. Careful when newbies do this.
Reason: