Follow The Bouncing Pip: diff. aspects of using ZZ and var. techniques

while in total agreement that the ziggys have "repaint" issues, one must remember that the while ziggies might allow you to enter prematurely on the H1 or H4, THE PRICE WILL STILL MOVE IN THE DIRECTION THUS INDICATED EVEN IF IT CONTINUES TO MOVE IN THE DIRECTION OF THE ZIGGY MOVE !!!!

depending on what manipulation is happening because of tomorrows news, the price "may" continue in the direction of the already painted ziggy, and react witm its usual madness once news is released, BUT ASIDE FROM THE DRAWDOWN (which im not minimizing here) THE CURRENCY WILL MOVE IN THE DIRECTION YOU TRADED IN !!!

I would venture (except right now where everyone is making money so they can then go on vacation) the ziggys work ABSOLUTELY CORRECTLY 95% of the time, with 5% being "early but correct" entries.

If youve read anything else i posted, the correct time to enter an H4 trade would be 12 midnite, EST which is middle of Japanese market --- look at your charts and see if im correct here !

as a "system", even with repaints, it works very well if you play it as it works, not as YOU want it to work !

drop prejudice and observe over a period of time --- by using wide enough stops (i use none because i trade with the major trend) you can ride the 5% of the time it continues and redraws, and then profit from the resultant upside predicted move !

enjoy and trade well

mp6140:

as a "system", even with repaints, it works very well if you play it as it works, not as YOU want it to work!

drop prejudice and observe over a period of time --- by using wide enough stops (i use none because i trade with the major trend) you can ride the 5% of the time it continues and redraws, and then profit from the resultant upside predicted move !

enjoy and trade well

yes mp6140, I have red severall of other postings of you and they are all in the same line of the posting you made here.

In other topics you made, you try to make people believe that earning every day 10pips is the most easy thing there is and now you trade also the major trends with the greatest of ease because you even don't need any S/L's.

So you hear it guys...don't trade what you want but trade as it works...

Meaning trade the major trend and you don't even need to worry about a stoploss.

If you wonder what that means trading the big trend...well that means go long when price goes up and go short when price goes down.

As an example go to your platform and take the gbpusd on a weekly chart and zoom out on maximum.

On that chart it is easy to see that if the major trend is up then go long. No need of placing a stoploss because when the major trend turns down then just go short. As you can see as simple as that for over more then a 20 year period ( specially between 1993 and 2003)

I sure hope and wish that this mp6140 will enlighten us furder with his incredible trading wisd(umb).

regards...iGoR

LOOKS LIKE MP IS RIGHT...

Monthly says trend is up.

Weekly says trend is up.

Daily says trend is up.

H4 says trend is up.

If youve read anything else i posted, the correct time to enter an H4 trade would be 12 midnite, EST which is middle of Japanese market --- look at your charts and see if im correct here !

Note the reversal times.

Files:

iGoR:
yes mp6140, I have red severall of other postings of you and they are all in the same line of the posting you made here.

In other topics you made, you try to make people believe that earning every day 10pips is the most easy thing there is and now you trade also the major trends with the greatest of ease because you even don't need any S/L's.

hey Igor -- how they hanging ?

making 10 pips a day is a VERY simple thing to do for just about anyone, including newbs, and very easily proveable ! How you might differ in opinion is completely beyond me !

So you hear it guys...don't trade what you want but trade as it works...

Meaning trade the major trend and you don't even need to worry about a stoploss.

If you wonder what that means trading the big trend...well that means go long when price goes up and go short when price goes down.

partly true, but VERY oversimplified dont you think ? While I have to agree that the market is ALWAYS right, I advise trading the way the market moves for those with little experience ----- for those with more experience, little has to be explained !

As an example go to your platform and take the gbpusd on a weekly chart and zoom out on maximum.

On that chart it is easy to see that if the major trend is up then go long. No need of placing a stoploss because when the major trend turns down then just go short. As you can see as simple as that for over more then a 20 year period ( specially between 1993 and 2003)

I sure hope and wish that this mp6140 will enlighten us furder with his incredible trading wisd(umb).

Igor, if you TRULY wish to see what i mean, and how i do it and what my results have been, I am more than happy to show you !

On the attached chart (dont tell me i use too many overlays but simply look at the price action and the channel formed by the RED LINES)

if one were to go SHORT (notice the trend AS SHOWN BY THE CHANNEL is down ?) ANYPLACE but the current move (my indicators show very possible breakout to the upside on this move) you would have been ABSOLUTELY SAFE with your trade and no s/l AT ALL !

Now, one could have played the MAJOR trend which is DOWN, or any of the other moves INSIDE of the major trend, up or down --- whatever you choose, BUT one would have NOT GONE WRONG BY TRADING IN THE DIRECTION OF THE MAJOR TREND --- maybe not make as much, but certainly not lose either ! Had you decided to go long on any of the upside moves, you had better get your tp point EXACT, or be willing to wait a while for the price action to come back to you, which could be easily a month of so !

If you were SHORT, then you would NEVER have gotten into a lick of trouble !

also understand that i DO NOT endorse NO stoploss for newbs, but rather that one place a BUY STOP at the point they were stopped out, because if and when the price reverses back, it will take out your BUY STOP and put you into the current momentum and trend.

regards...iGoR

and Igor, WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE 330 consecutive trades with NOT A SINGLE LOSS OVER A PERIOD OF TWO MONTHS, and with NO STOP LOSS EVER ???????????

I shall be more than pleased to show it to you !!!!!

enjoy and trade well

mp

Files:
dow_lrc.jpg  252 kb

mp6140:
and Igor, WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE 330 consecutive trades with NOT A SINGLE LOSS OVER A PERIOD OF TWO MONTHS, and with NO STOP LOSS EVER ???????????

I shall be more than pleased to show it to you !!!!!

enjoy and trade well

mp

mp6140, 1st of all you did NOT SHOW ANY REAL PROOF OF WHAT YOU CLAIM...

2nd you show a chart of an intermediar trend on the dow-jones.

3rd You said: I trade the MAJOR trend. The word major means for me MAJOR. MAJOR is like in most important or biggest.

That means that you should look at least to a weekly or monthly chart and not to a 4 hour chart.

But anyway congratulations, you can aplly for a world record in the guiness book of records if you made 330 consecutive winners in 2 months trading (remember also that you say "consecutive" that means that you made 330 winning trades with not 1 loosing trade in between.--remember also that there was once a guy here, jtraderco, who made a statement like yours who was even less bold and was band from this forum because he tryed to give proof of that to new digital in a fraudeless way).

But if you send your track record of your trades to the guiness book of records to give proof of what you claim, maybe you can post them here also, because the only proof you posted is a chart that looks like the dancing floor of a discotheque in 1970's...

regards..iGoR

PS. mp6140, your reliability and honesty is less then zero if one goes over these topics and postings on other forums T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums You were completely banned from this forum because of your dishonesty.

PS2. TheRumpeldOne, I tought that you had some professionalism. But when I see your bold letters in a size 32 to confirm he is wright then I would check if the pils you take are in the same size. Maybe a track record of you could clear out some disagreaments. Remember that he shows a chart of the dow-jones and you show a chart of the cable. So I don't understand where you say he is wright.

PS3. To the other people, I bet you a lot of money that the account statements will not show up. On the contrary, no reply or only attacking postings will apear to defend themselfs that they don't need to show anything and that it is non of my business.

But the only thing that you should remember is that if they make those statements publicly why do they have problems to give proof of those claims. Any one that makes 330 consecutive winning trades would be proud to give proof of that.

iGoR:
mp6140, 1st of all you did NOT SHOW ANYTHING...

2nd you show a chart of an intermediar trend on the dow-jones.

3rd You said: I trade the MAJOR trend. The word major means for me MAJOR. MAJOR is like in most important or biggest.

oh, sorry for that but what i sent was a 20 day chart which is major enough for where my money goes for that length of time --- MAJOR can be any timeframe you choose, although the longer ones obviously carry more weight IF you like to hold that long. BUT, "major" is up to the individual traders concepts, so is not a disputable situation !

While you may well argue with me, please note that newdigital, when referring to "channel trading" on this site, agrees with what I say as does TRO, so i dont understand your disagreement with me !

what you are doing here is attempting to goad me and that shall not happen and i believe TRO has supplied all the charts needed for one to decide exactly which trend they want to trade in and more importantly, HAS BACKED UP MY THOUGHTS ON THE PROPER TIME OF DAY TO TAKE AN H4 TRADE !!!!!!

That means that you should look at least to a weekly or monthly chart and not to a 4 hour chart.

when i trade i always trade knowing where those charts are going --- it allowed my short side trades on EURUSD that were hanging to all come home to roost because of knowing where the monthly agreed with the weekly which agreed with the daily charts --- unfortunately for me a water leak took out my three ganged computers and you can see that i finally got up and running only last nite, but the trades were still profitable because i had preset my tp's and was trading without stop losses (which i dont believe is a good idea for those without sufficient knowledge of the markets !)

But anyway congratulations, you can aplly for a world record in the guiness book of records if you made 330 consecutive winners in 2 months trading (remember also that you say "consecutive" that means that you made 330 winning trades with not 1 loosing trade in between.--remember also that there was once a guy here jtraderco who made a statement like yours who was even less bold and was band from this forum because he tryed to give proof of that to new digital in a fraudeless way).

But if you send your track record of your trades to the guiness book of records to give proof of what you claim, maybe you can post them here also, because the only proof you posted is a chart that looks like the dancing floor of a discotheque in 1970's...

you may insult me as you wish, but my charts (which make money for ME), are very very sensitive and do not like being insulted --- im not asking anyone to use my charts, but anyone can see candles, the direction they move and the red lines they bounce off of !

regards..iGoR

PS. mp6140, your reliability and honesty is less then zero if one goes over these topics and postings on other forums T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

I have been over and over that topic, which was a still unresolved mystery/mistake made years ago ---- i tell people what i know from my experiences, and that was a bad one and i learned much from it. Understand that i am in touch with chris, and the money will be made good even though i can never see where it was my fault, but made good it shall be !

PS2. TRO, I tought that you had some professionalism. But when I see your bold letters in a size 32 to confirm he is wright then I would check if the pils you take are in the same size. Maybe a track record of you could clear out some disagreaments. Remember that he shows a chart of the dow-jones and you show a chart of the cable. So I don't understand where you say he is wright.

PS3. To the other people, I bet you a lot of money that the account statements will not show up. On the contrary, no reply or only attacking postings will apear to defend themselfs that they don't need to show anything and that it is non of my business.

But the only thing that you should remember is that if they make those statements publicly why do they have problems to give proof of those claims. Any one that makes 330 consecutive winning trades would be proud to give proof of that.

Proud indeed I am and as soon as i get my other hard drives working (remember, I JUST got back online after a long time off) i shall post for you to see and for you to post at that other site, since you know i was banned for political reasons (showing that the boss and a labeled advisor were in business doing trading for others and didnt want that info shared)

In fact, you may very well be that person for all i know.

i expect to have the hard drives mounted by tonight or tomorrow latest and then will PROUDLY show you what you consider impossible --- unfortunately I have open heart surgery next week or the following at the latest, so im not moving as fast as you youngsters do --- accept my apologies, or do you wish me to post the hospital letters also ?

enjoy and trade well

10 pips is still like falling off a log -- real simple if you find a log !

mp

Mp -- The Proof Is In The Trading !

igor

with extreme apologies, I DID NOT DO 330 CONSECUTIVE TRADES ---- YOU ARE RIGHT AND I WAS WRONG ---- i ONLY DID 302 before the month ended !

MP

APOLOGIES FOR DELETING THE SUMMARY OF THOSE 302 TRADES, BUT I DO NOT REMEMBER IF I HAVE PERMISSION FROM SHAREHOLDERS TO SHOW THIS OR NOT !

if i get permission tomorrow, i shall post again because i am RIGHTFULLY PROUD of how i trade !

iGoR:
mp6140,

But anyway congratulations, you can aplly for a world record in the guiness book of records if you made 330 consecutive winners in 2 months trading (remember also that you say "consecutive" that means that you made 330 winning trades with not 1 loosing trade in between.--remember also that there was once a guy here, jtraderco, who made a statement like yours who was even less bold and was band from this forum because he tryed to give proof of that to new digital in a fraudeless way).

Mp -- Some Thoughts !

First off Igor, all I did was attempt to show that the ziggies, while often guilty of repainting, DO IN FACT SHOW THE UPCOMING PRICE MOVEMENT !

one can enter early and suffer some drawdown before the price moves in the direction indicated by the ziggy, BUT it will still move in the direction indicated when market conditions are ready.

by "ready" i mean usually not till after midnite, EST and during those highly manipulated times when the banks do not wish to raise or drop the price because of immenent news !

one can usually tell exactly what the price will be doing upon the release of the news by watching what the price is doing before release --- if the market is RISING before news, it will rise to its major resistance point, and then mid day (noon to 1:30 EST) it will reverse in the direction the news was anticipated to produce.

Have you ever watched when bad news was released, only to see the price of the currency RISING in direct contridiction to what one would expect ? That is because the banks are running the price up, shorting into the rally and reversing the market when they have sold all their shares and now have set up their shorts, while the RETAIL TRADERS are still hot on buying (which is why they call retail traders "the dumb money !"

what im trying to point out is that the banks and brokers are way ahead of normal traders, they KNOW where the price is going (either major support or resistance in this case) and they will happily run the price to that point, usually causing tremendous knashing of teeth and stop losses being triggered all over town !

These are the only situations where the ziggies cannot "predict" what will be happening, although after the madness dies down, you find the currency will then head back to its "average" or "mean" area, returning to within the pip of where it deviated because of the news.

Once that happens, the direction "prophesized" by the ziggies now comes true, but thousands of retail traders are now stopped out because of the price having moved in the "wrong" direction !

I personally trade with no stop loss, and i will also pick up a trade ANYWHERE in a ziggy move that i feel comfortable, knowing full well that there will be reversals within the trend that is established. I may play those reversals while still holding the longer term trade or not, depending on my mood and desires that day, but when all is said and done, the ziggies always prove they were correct in the long run (the day or half the day as may be the case)

I have been trying a concept brought up to me by TRO from a successful trader who has WAY more equity to play with than i do and he uses wide stoplosses and if he is stopped out, places a BUY STOP at that point and goes on with his trading. The result is if the price reverses and hits his buy stop, he will then be trading with the trend and has already set his tp point, which is based on the fibs as are used by TRO in many of his chart indicators.

Trading, once you can picture what is actually happening out there, is a relatively easy practice --- newbs dont understand enough to know what they dont know and so are easily put into situations where their stops are hit, they lose money, and are too scared to get back in since they dont have a clue as to what to look for ---- this is where NO STOPS comes in, but it carries with it the problem that the newb still hasnt a clue as to whats really happening out there and how to exploit the use of that system of trading !

SO -- i dont recommend that newbs try no sl, but the ones who have report back that they are now making money where before they were losing because of being stopped out !

It is not within me to tell if others can use my ideas well or not, but it IS within me to at least show how the market works in reality --- the best times for trading, what to look for when placing take profit points and a whole slew of other madness that one learns over a period of time --- long and exhaustive time at that !

so Igor, or whoever you may be, kindly do not keep slashing at concepts and ideas that have long been proven to work simply because I state them -- I have no axes to grind or venues or ideologies to spread --- i come in peace to simply state how I trade and dont really give a rats rump if others agree or not.

It works for me, it works for those who have tried it and that is the end of the story, where the curtain drops and the actors take their bows !

trade well and enjoy

mp

iGoR:
PS2. TheRumpeldOne, I tought that you had some professionalism. But when I see your bold letters in a size 32 to confirm he is wright then I would check if the pils you take are in the same size. Maybe a track record of you could clear out some disagreaments. Remember that he shows a chart of the dow-jones and you show a chart of the cable. So I don't understand where you say he is wright.

Perhaps, iGoR, if you READ what MP posted, you wouldn't post nonsense.

Maybe, if MP posted in a larger font then you wouldn't have missed it! LMAO!!

Hello

hey Igor, Mp & TRO,

I do appreciate the passion that you all have. But I kindly ask you to stick to the subject please. This thread is for BP. Charts, trades & questions. You all have the right to say what you want but lets try to stick to the subject without getting nasty.

I know awhile back I got angry with Igor & said somethings I should not have. I let my emotions get to me. He had the right to say & ask just like we all do. If you dont like what he or anyone has to say the best thing is to ignore it.

Anyways, good luck to all of you. With the upcoming summer months we are gonna need it.

Bear-

Reason: