My New -Al Maram v.2- indicator - page 9

FXHound:
We have same winning trades but I am not sure why our pips total is

different.

My results:

EUR/JPY - SELL @ 162.52 TP 162.05 = 47 PIPS

GBP/JPY - SELL @ 225.55 TP 224.73 = 82 PIPS

Which broker's platform are you using? Mine is IBFX.

Maybe DR.GM could explain why we have different entry and target points.

So far, I am impressed with this indicator. It has potential.

I check my real trade an now an is a diffence betwin this morning an now.. I dont know why ??

I trade whit MIG but I look the charts on FXDD.. I dont whant a Sunday candels.

DR.GM can explain why better than me.. I start this morning whit this.. so...

An for ho whant to understand my setup... I post 2 indicators an my template.

Files:
exp.jpg  162 kb
exemple.tpl  40 kb

sorry , for not answering all posts here , but i'm really thankful for all who helps me here

Silem:
Hi!

i've made a manual test on all jpy crosses (alpari data). from 12/01 till yesterday (13 trading days) in pips

results are:

usdjpy +96

audjpy +233

cadjpy -95

chfjpy -178

eurjpy -62

gbpjpy +209

nzdjpy +80

sgdjpy -34

+283 total. spread included. so winners are audjpy and gbpjpy, looser - chfjpy. And total +794 pips without spread...

This tactic will be more effective with low spread. for instance, target is about 30-35 pips and spread is 8 pips - you loose 23% of profit only for spread.

well , this is good backtest , but i think i have another opinion

1- you can avoid the spread cut by using ECN like Oanda or MBTrading , so you can get like extra 7 pips in GBPJPY (for example) because the spread is not fixed so you may get in by very low spread , which may help alot

2- December and November is not so good for testing any indicator or strategy ... but as i see it's still standing

thanks

whitesand:
I'm just wondering how do people backtest this anyway as the chart only shows today's buy & sell levels. Can anybody show me? This is a nice indicator by the way.

you have a possibility in the input of the indicator to back test the indicator (only in version 3) simply

go to input windows

and put whatever value you want for backtesting

(0=today only ,1= yesterday only , 2=before yesterday,3=2 days before today ...etc.)

i know it's very slowly way to back test it , but i'll try to enhance it later

FXHound:
We have same winning trades but I am not sure why our pips total is

different.

My results:

EUR/JPY - SELL @ 162.52 TP 162.05 = 47 PIPS

GBP/JPY - SELL @ 225.55 TP 224.73 = 82 PIPS

Which broker's platform are you using? Mine is IBFX.

Maybe DR.GM could explain why we have different entry and target points.

So far, I am impressed with this indicator. It has potential.
PipeTrader:
There is my first 2 trades... Both positiv...

EUR/JPY - SELL @ 162.47 TP 161.94 = 53 PIPS

GBP/JPY - SELL @ 225.51 TP 224.56 = 95 PIPS

I check an post my trades for a couples of trading weeks.

Thanks for sharing Mr.GM

PipeTrader

as i said previously , this indicator work in depth of 5 min candles , which differs alot between brokers (you can compare yourself between them and see )

and i -personally- didn't trade or test it with other brokers but Alpari MT

so there is a high probability to get different entry/stop/profit points

dumbtrader:
why this indi use jpy pair only??? hmm

because of high probability of long rallies , but anyway now under-construction the new version which will work with other pairs

and today i tested it with GBPUSD and it worked well for the last 20 days(trading month)and the result was (+377 pips without the spread)

i know it still need more enhancement but .... still greeny

ruparaw:
TQ for that. Just want to ask if don't mind to also edit your indicator to let us know line index number correspond with buypoint, takeprofit, stoploss...etc . iCustom( NULL,0,"Al Maram 3",5,0,Line index, 1)...i just want to call the value to place a pending order after gmt 5.

this will be done by expert very soon

keep up this work i am testing your indicator added to my system.

so waiting patiently for new version and I would buy it when you will be ready for sell, basically expert advisor will be good also but i prefer manual way of trading

ruparaw:
TQ for that. Just want to ask if don't mind to also edit your indicator to let us know line index number correspond with buypoint, takeprofit, stoploss...etc . iCustom( NULL,0,"Al Maram 3",5,0,Line index, 1)...i just want to call the value to place a pending order after gmt 5.

You have to use the objects properties (ObjectGet() function). You can see the names of the object right-clicking on the chart and choosing "Object List".

Only the lines are importants. For example, the line "Daily Extream Resistance" has as name "R1", so in your expert, you can retrieve it's value using something like this :

if(ObjectFind("R1") > 0) double R1Val = ObjectGet("R1", OBJPROP_PRICE1);

else Print("R1" not found);

Silem:
Hi!

i've made a manual test on all jpy crosses (alpari data). from 12/01 till yesterday (13 trading days) in pips

results are:

usdjpy +96

audjpy +233

cadjpy -95

chfjpy -178

eurjpy -62

gbpjpy +209

nzdjpy +80

sgdjpy -34

+283 total. spread included. so winners are audjpy and gbpjpy, looser - chfjpy. And total +794 pips without spread...

This tactic will be more effective with low spread. for instance, target is about 30-35 pips and spread is 8 pips - you loose 23% of profit only for spread.

bro free your PM folder I cant write you

stace:
bro free your PM folder I cant write you

i've done it

coding ...

hi Dr.GM

asking coding. how to write expire code into my indicator??

pls give some example...

thank you

sorry my english...

from ocm1

----------------------

Dr.GM:
hello everybody

-------- WHAT!!--------

this is my indicator , it's very simple and easy

always use the signals everyday at 5:00 AM GMT ( to avoid the Asian season )

you can use the signals for ALL Yen's pairs

but my best back test (from the highest) was in GBPJPY - EURJPY - AUDJPY - NZDJPY - CHFJPY

--------HOW TO USE IT!!--------

i think it's very simple

just put Pending Orders daily as you see them in the top left corner ( they will be available daily after the Asian season), or you can enter them as market orders

---

the blue lines ( buy / Sell levels)

the Red line ( the stop loss level)

the Dark Green ( the take profit level)

---

the Dark Red and the Light Green ( these are extreme levels, if broken -mostly will not be broken on H4 chart- you can buy/sell from them )

--------I SAW THIS INDICATOR SOMEWHERE BEFORE THAT!!??--------

no , you didn't see this indicator before by another creator but me , it's differe comparing to other indicators that this indicators is ..

--------THERE ARE MANY INDICATORS WITH BUY/SELL/TP/SL LINES , WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN YOURS !!??--------

1- built on a lot of data starting from 1 trading month and todays data in depth of 5 min chart

2- specialized to YEN's pairs

3- AVOID the Asian season

4- it's not built on the retraction of prices (unlike ABHA indicator -you can see page 4 for comparing the systems-)

5- it's fully programmed from A-Z by me , and i'm working in forex for more then 6 years and computer field for more then 14 years ,+120 hours working in this indicator and 7 months of this strategy and more then 2 years to get the full idea and picture of the strategy, so i'm fully understanding what i'm doing exactly

6- it has a variable stoploss and take profit according to the expected size of movement of the pair of the same day

7- it has extreme support and resistance which is too hard be broken by H4 candle which tells you exactly either to handle you position or to get out

--------I SAW A CLOSE INDICATOR TO THIS ONE , AND IT WAS FOR 500 DOLLARS FOR MONTH, WILL YOURS BE THE SAME!!??--------

no , this one will have 2 separated version

1- a free life time version which is limited to 5 pairs of YEN giving in average +70 pips daily up to +250 pips

2- a commercial* version which will be working in all YEN'S pairs (8 pairs) giving in average +100 pips daily up to +600 pips**, and it will be supported by SMS worldwide ;for emergency exits , plus upgrades later for other forex pairs such as GBPUSD, and all updates.

*price of the indicator doesn't matter alot for me as i'm only seeking for a reward of my time spending on programing , so i don't know what price exactly i should set , so don't ask now , but i promise that it will be cheap even for people with Micro-accounts

**the information about the commercial version will be first discussed in the the commercial forum for evaluation ,before the announcement of the indicator there

--------ANY RECOMMENDATIONS??--------

- never trade with more then 5% of your total margin

- prefer to be used with Alpari MTrader ( i didn't -personally- try it with any MTs so i don't know the results with others)

- try to avoid trading in the days with conflicted news

- try the indicator for 1 or 2 weeks to get fully understand of it's usage

- if there any question I'll be ready

****Very important : this indicator is very sensitive to 5 min candles -it was built on Alpari MT platform- , which differs alot between different brokers , I ONLY RECOMMAND USING ALPARI MT , but if you want to try to do some tricks by your self , so you should take the responsibility of the results very seriously

--------WHAT IS THE PREFERRED TIME FRAME ??--------

the calculation (the indicator) doesn't get effected by the TM of the chart , but it's preferred to be used with H1 chart for good view

--------RESULTS ?? (will be updated daily or weekly) --------

-manual backtest on GBPJPY (from 1/11/2007 till 13/12/2007) is = +1335 pips or you can see it here (only 10 days view) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178299/page2

-12-Dec-2007 = +591 pips (all Yen pairs with no single loss)

--------TWO INDICATORS ?? --------

- A FREE life time version which is Al-Maram V3L , it's limited to 5 Yen pairs "USDJPY - CADJPY - SGDJPY - CHFJPY - AUDJPY "

- A Trial version "expire on Feb/2008" , with no limited pairs , extra" NZDJPY - GBPJPY - EURJPY"

--------To Do More? --------

- Adding Fibonacci levels

- Ability for Non-Yen Pairs

--------Updates? --------

13-Dec-2007 : minor update for stabilizing the calculation

19-Dec-2007 : minor update

-------------

GoodLuck

and have greeny day

ocm1:
hi Dr.GM

asking coding. how to write expire code into my indicator??

pls give some example...

thank you

sorry my english...

from ocm1

----------------------

simple

double Years=Year();

double Months=Month();

double days=Day()

if ((Years==2008 && Months==2 && days==1) || (Years==2008 && Months==2 && days>1) || (Years==2008 && Months>2) || (Years >2008) )

{

Operation(True)

}else{

Operation(False)

}[/CODE]

i mean here by Operation ... your main calculation

you can simply destroy it

for example we can say :

A=B*C

to destroy it

you can add factor X

A=B*C*X

X=1 during normal condition => true value for A = B*C

X=0 During Expiration condition => False Value for A = 0

[CODE]

double Years=Year();

double Months=Month();

double days=Day()

if ((Years==2008 && Months==2 && days==1) || (Years==2008 && Months==2 && days>1) || (Years==2008 && Months>2) || (Years >2008) )

{

X=0;

}else{

X=1;

}

i think it's quit simple

there is another way you can use it , but this one is the simplest

the type i use i can't describe it here , sorry

regards

Days is always >=1, so this is enough:

if ((Years==2008 && Months>=2) || (Years >2008))