BlackBird ea - page 4

Sorry for my bad english

I try this system in demo-account.

Deposit $500

Lose my money at one day

May be I wrong setup EA?

When does it decide to take profit? What does ProfitTarget=1 actualy mean?

ElectricSavant:
with 500 initial equity you need to use Lots of 0.02 not 0.1 (I am using 0.1 on 2K) Also play both long and short at the same time. Use 1 for long and on the other chart use -1 in the inputs for starting direction. Don't forget to change the magic number on one of the charts.

just play the EUR/USD for now

ES

Thanx! Trying in next week

with 500 initial equity you need to use Lots of 0.02 not 0.1 (I am using 0.1 on 2K) Also play both long and short at the same time. Use 1 for long and on the other chart use "-1" in the inputs for starting direction. Don't forget to change the magic number on one of the two charts.

just play the Long and the Short EUR/USD for now

ES

Stig:
Sorry for my bad english

I try this system in demo-account.

Deposit $500

Lose my money at one day

May be I wrong setup EA?

That is how many dollars you want it to exit all of its orders with FOR THAT CHART...not global...you can read the text up in the left corner to see when your getting close...if you have AutoRestart set to "true" you will re-enter and start the tradesize progression again.

When you reach this ProfitTarget exit if you have bigger lots and you have been in the trade a long time....the profit may be larger than one dollar as the float increment jumps around with larger increments. So anything over or exactly one dollar will trigger the charts global exit...

I hope this helps and I noticed that cuda did not answer your post for a long time...so I tried...I am not the creator or the spokesman here..just want to try and help...I also may be wrong...it is better to have cuda post.

ES

P.S. This may not seem like a lot of money to you...but there are many trades! and 1% per day is achievable within 12 hours of automation. If you use the correct lotsize... your drawdown in the long and short in the same instrument works nicely.

P.P.S. do not turn the platform off or reboot, unless your flat!

matrixebiz:
When does it decide to take profit? What does ProfitTarget=1 actualy mean?

Folks all EA's do not work and none of them are consistently profitable!...this EA is not any different...there will come a day when it maxs out it's trade-entries and does not give you the paultry exit your looking for. It has a "high trade progression winrate" and may seem fantastic to you....but it will "find" that one day that your maxloss will trigger....will you have banked enough 1% per day profits to cover that event? I do not know!....... are you feeling Lucky? (said in Clint Eastwoods voice)

ES

EA looks interesting, I put it to quasi test on some obscure settings, lets see what it does...

So far its has been 6 hrs and I have made $4.54 demo-cents... hehe on 4k. but this is the slow time...I just left the AutoRestart "true" and went to the gym and ran some errands....

Update 15Hrs = $25.01

Update 17Hrs = $78.98

ES

Late Edit: GBP/JPY blew up and the 50% maxloss kicked in..,EUR/USD is the only pair I can trade this on it seems. I will continue to run the EUR/USD to see how long it will last before blowing up!

ElectricSavant:
Well...I got flat for the weekend in the EUR/USD and banked $81.40 in total (see earlier posted input settings). Getting flat was simplier than I thought...just go in to the smiley face and set AutoRestart to "false" (even if you are in the middle of a trade).

I will continue to post the results of this pair when trading resumes...

ES

What do you mean by going Flat? What does the AutoRestart OFF do/mean?

When do you re-start it?

Thanks

matrixebiz,

As far as how this EA works...

It will start immediatly when you drag it on to your chart and hit ok on the settings (it just needs a tick).

It will enter long then wait for the spread to develop and enter short...then it waits for a long again at the long price it established when opened. then it will alternate back to short....so it establishes sort of a gap and adds to the direction with doubling. When you finally breakout of the spread you will have the heaviest trade giving you profit thus allowing to reach your modest ProfitTarget, thus getting you flat...now the restart is quick so you must really get the AutoRestart Set to false while you are in the trade-set..

Now if your totally confused that is alright....

ES

Reason: