BlackBird ea - page 2

sd1272:

wassup

Does this EA expire?

BlackBird ea

hello, this ea was designed to make money. any pair any time frame. you just set the spread, direction ( 1 = buy, -1 = sell ) and profit. thats it, plain and simple. this is a very powerful ea, you just need to fine tune it to your comfort level. please ask a direct questions. cuda

cuda:
hello, settings are for eur/usd lots .1, spread 5, growth factor 2, profit target 1. you set the settings based upon your risk to return ratio. you can just buy or just sell , or buy and sell, or my favorite is to play the pairs against each other. every pair is different. can make about 5 to 10 percent a day with the right setting and pair movement. cuda

Can you post what the settings mean, like Profit Target, etc. What do you set for Buy and Sell? Thanks

aegis:
Switch the buy and sell and it will still lose money. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

Have you tried this though?Finding the most worst crappy EA that almost always loses trades no matter what.And reverse the logic?

If it always losing trades working one way how could it lose if you turned it around?

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Have you tried this though?Finding the most worst crappy EA that almost always loses trades no matter what.And reverse the logic? If it always losing trades working one way how could it lose if you turned it around?

I've wondered this to but have had many experienced coders tell me the same thing. It just doesn't work that way. Don't know why.

BlackBird ea

hello,

this my first ea. it was made to be simple. spread - the amount of

pips between the buy and sell. growth factor - will multiply you

orders by this amount. profit target - this is how much money you want

to make before all trades are closed out by the ea - ( more money more

time in a trade, less money less time in a trade). max loss - max

dollar amount that you are willing to lose. starting direction - if

you set this to 1 first trade will be a buy, if you set it to -1 first

trade will be a sell. stop loss - this is max number of pips you are

willing to lose. this is a safety feature, in case you connection goes

down and the market moves against you. max trades is max number of

trades you want the ea to make. slippage - is pip slippage. auto

restart - if true was keep trading. if false, it will stop trading

after all trades are closed. this ea was designed to buy and sell and

to take profits, thats it. no time frame, no indicators, etc. it will

compound your buys and sells until you pull out the profit you set.

you can do allot with this ea like can play the same pair against each

other by opening two charts on the same pair and changing starting

direction and magic number. if anyone thinks of any improvement that

need to be made let me know. always glad to help. will post pic and trades tonight when i get home.

Very dangerous EA without MM;

2007.12.11 11:15:29 '1688331': order buy 10.24 EURJPYm opening at 164.19 sl: 163.19 tp: 0.00 failed [Not enough money]

cuda,

I am missing entries and there are not any errors in the experts or journal tabs...

If the spread is "10" shouldn't the EA enter a grid of market entries 10 pips apart as the price goes in that direction? I have changed the magic number to 123457 in one direction and use the defaut 123456 magic number for the other direction.

ES

Reason: