Signal_Bars_v7 - page 9

cja:
Hi

I do not know what is causing your problem it may be a code conflict of some sort with another indicator? You could try to load a fresh chart with no other indicators on it and see if the problem still exists. Do this 1st and let me know what happens.

cja

Hi, cja

I tried as you suggested, however still does not work. pls see the attached pic.

Files:
123_1.gif  31 kb

BTW, my MT4 version is Build 215 (FXDD demo account).

Thanks in advance!

regards

lleh

heartnet:
your macd give alert on what-the criteria?

Hi, I suggest you search in this forum, and you will find your answer.

Hi, Cja, much better now, however still a little need to be improved. See the attached pic.

Thanks a lot!!

Files:
123_2.gif  34 kb

code issue

lleh:
Hi, Cja, much better now, however still a little need to be improved. See the attached pic. Thanks a lot!!

I believe the problem is now fixed it appears that due to similar TEXT code and SIGNAL code it provided a situation where under certain circumstances a code conflict could arise, Thank you for bringing this isssue to my attention

The updated indicator is posted in the post above.

cja

cja:
I believe the problem is now fixed it appears that due to similar TEXT code and SIGNAL code it provided a situation where under certain circumstances a code conflict could arise, Thank you for bringing this isssue to my attention

The updated indicator is posted in the post above.

cja

Hi, Cja, thank you so much for your effort! However, the same problem still exists in your updated 7.2 version. Pls see attached pic.

Files:
123_3.gif  35 kb

Signal Bars

I absolutely love the look of the Signal Bars indicator. The functionality of it also completely cleans up the charts. Here is my requst if possible. I do not use Macd, EMA, CCI, STR, or any other indicator that I see listed on some past screen shots. I trade in the direction of the M15, M30, H1, or H4 trend. I use the Heiken-Ashi Smoothed indicator to determine that trend direction. I've attached a screenshot and the HAS Indicator. My request is this, [and I am willing to pay for your time] Can I get a version that replaces the current indicators with the Heiken-Ashi Smoothed data????

Daytrade5

Files:

This should help.

Files:

Line issue

lleh:
Hi, Cja, thank you so much for your effort! However, the same problem still exists in your updated 7.2 version. Pls see attached pic.

Make sure that you have deleted the previous versions in your trading platform then load the latest 72 version, if that does not work pm me with your demo account number and password i will go into your account and see if i can duplicate what is happening then at least i can tackle it head on.

17/04/2008

I think i found the reason it was what i thought i corrected previously but the correction did not quite duplicate on the other bars that were incorrect, anyway this should be it. I will update the version 7 & 71 on this thread as time permits. Indicator updated on the post above.

cja

Signal HAS Bars

daytrade5:
I absolutely love the look of the Signal Bars indicator. The functionality of it also completely cleans up the charts. Here is my requst if possible. I do not use Macd, EMA, CCI, STR, or any other indicator that I see listed on some past screen shots. I trade in the direction of the M15, M30, H1, or H4 trend. I use the Heiken-Ashi Smoothed indicator to determine that trend direction. I've attached a screenshot and the HAS Indicator. My request is this, [and I am willing to pay for your time] Can I get a version that replaces the current indicators with the Heiken-Ashi Smoothed data???? Daytrade5

I think this is more like what you are after, you can double load the bars to cover more timeframes if required, pm me and let me know if this will suit your requirements

cja

Files:
Reason: