Signal_Bars_v7 - page 3

Cja

hi...i interest with window time zone....can u tell me where to get it?

Files:
cci2.gif  18 kb

Time Display

Avril Lavigne:
hi...i interest with window time zone....can u tell me where to get it?

It is Zone Tick - they do have a free version but you have to reset all the settings everytime you turn your computer off

ANUKO - Productivity Matters!: Buy ZoneTick / Anuko World Clock CD

cja:
It is Zone Tick - they do have a free version but you have to reset all the settings everytime you turn your computer off ANUKO - Productivity Matters!: Buy ZoneTick / Anuko World Clock CD

Now i get my new clock.... Thanks

@CJA,

Thanks a lot for posting the new version of my favorite indicator. It simple and powerful indicator.

About the comment i agree the default is display that the indicator is free, but is there option to hide the comment, how?

Thanks Cja

Hi folks!

Could anybody make Signal Bars v7 without MACD EMA andr SR just SPREAD , PIPS TO OPEN , HI TO LOW and DAILY AVrg

Thanks

urgent help

cja:
Signal Bars has come of age so i thought that i would start a new thread with the latest version

This version Signal Bars v7 has some new features, the User can select which Timeframes they want displayed and the indicator can now be placed into any indicator window to help free up chart space.

One other difference is that now the Price color updates with the direction of price movement, UP = Lime / DN = Red / Flat = Orange or what ever colors you decide to use.

Some of the new inputs settings

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII="<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>";

TF1 = 1;

TF2 = 5;

TF3 = 15;

TF4 = 30;

TF5 = 60;

TF6 = 240;

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII= "<<<>>>>";

Corner_of_Chart_RIGHT_TOP = true;//false = Signal in top left corner

Shift_UP_DN =0;// Adjusts Signal Display Up & Down

Adjust_Side_to_side = 20;// Adjusts Signal Display from side to side

Sig_Bars_Window = 0;//1=1st Window/ 2=2nd Window etc

All the features that were avaliable on the previous Signal Bar indicators are still in this indicator, the ability to adjust indivdual indicator settings and colors for instance.

See the screenshots in the 2nd post below

02/12/2007

Attached is Signal Bars v71 which has an extra TimeFrame added as requested by some traders who require the lower TimeFrames plus Daily.

See Screenshots in the 3rd post below

pls how can i get this indicator and could you direct me step by step on how to instal and use it on my computer.pls i need your help as i lost so much and had been thrown into debt.my email is idongesit_317@yahoo.com

Great Indicator - quick question

Thanks a whole bunch CJA this is a great indicator.

I can't believe how greedy and deceitful people can be; selling YOUR work. I like the other folk's idea about putting the ownership notice right below the main body of the indicator (unless it's a pain to do). Where it is gets covered up by the volume bars so it's not big deal for me.

I have a quick question that I've had for a while; under each indicators list of setting is a PRICE_TYPE setting defaulting to 0. I've never messed with it, but I'd like to know what it's for. Is it just the indicator level? Stupid question?

Thanks again, it's REALLY kind of you to share all this with us.

Dave Muma

Price

dmuma:
Thanks a whole bunch CJA this is a great indicator.

I can't believe how greedy and deceitful people can be; selling YOUR work. I like the other folk's idea about putting the ownership notice right below the main body of the indicator (unless it's a pain to do). Where it is gets covered up by the volume bars so it's not big deal for me.

I have a quick question that I've had for a while; under each indicators list of setting is a PRICE_TYPE setting defaulting to 0. I've never messed with it, but I'd like to know what it's for. Is it just the indicator level? Stupid question?

Thanks again, it's REALLY kind of you to share all this with us.

Dave Muma

Yes i know that having the notice displayed is a pain however the only other way to do it is to put in a password that needs to be used to operate the indicator Password = Free@tsd perhaps? I doubt that anyone would buy an indicator with that password???

As to PRICE the default is 0 which is CLOSED

Here is a list of the PRICE options for the indicators

PRICE_CLOSE 0 Close price.

PRICE_OPEN 1 Open price.

PRICE_HIGH 2 High price.

PRICE_LOW 3 Low price.

PRICE_MEDIAN 4 Median price, (high+low)/2.

PRICE_TYPICAL 5 Typical price, (high+low+close)/3.

PRICE_WEIGHTED 6 Weighted close price, (high+low+close+close)/4.

troble with installation

What do you do to download. I cant get anywhere with the ex4 file extension. Any suggestions?

Reason: