Signal_Bars_v7 - page 25

Hi, CJA

I think your indis of thread is most of people's favorite and me too.

and I always like to put on left side of chart ,which means the time setting is from day to minute, and i found only 3 place it can be located, left and right top corner or left middle corner, do you have a version with more corner or location setting and especially for left side, date start from minute to day?

thanks a lot for help

btw: I use firefox too, it is true that forefox doen't display well of your web which I found several weeks ago

CYMAN:
Hi CJA,

Thanks for your passion of sharing.

Don't mind sharing how to properly use RSI to relate with trade?

Does it has any different of effectiveness on time frame? Meaning, say 13 may be more suitable on m15 as compared to m30 or vice versa.

I use 13, and sometime 21. Have not use 9 before. What does your experience tells you?

Is there any different or advantages or disadvantages using a faster move vs a slower move or vice versa?

Was told a faster move will give earlier signal, but same time will also cause earlier false signal. Again what does your experience tells you, and how do you handle or avoid false signal entry.

Honestly I am in that struggle to know which one is false signal or which one ok signal to take. Very often, either get into wrong trade or get in too late or come out to early. Your guidance on this much needed, cause am still struggling to make ends meet trading for a living since 3 years ago.

On your generosity of the signal, it as been helpful, but you be kind enough to briefly explain how you interpret it for entry?

My simple understanding, is wait for all to be in the same color red or green for sell and buy entry? Am I right?

What is the best time frame to use for entry?

Or can be on any time frame chart, just 100% relied on the signal bar will do?

Pardon me for asking so much....cause I have just used it not too long ago, and still on the search to improve my trading result, cause am trading for a living and still not getting much break thru after 3 years. And I find your signal bar is making alot of sense, thus will like to give it more focus to understand how to use it for more precision.

Thanks CJA for your work and generosity again and patient to be around helping and sharing. May your giving be filled with abundance in your life.

i don't think signal bars is a system in itself, just a useful tool.

First, thanks CJA for the great indicator I appreciate your generosity.

But I need some help please. I have the signal bars on the FXDD MT4 platform and all works fine. But on the FXCM UK MT4 platform it shows the spread, pips to open, hi to low and daily average with the wrong figures. Its as if the decimal point is in the wrong place. For example the spread on the eur/usd is 2.5 on the FXCM UK but it shows as 25.0 on the signal bar, misplaced decimal point. The FXCM uses fractional pricing so maybe that's the problem.

I have looked at the edit functions on the signal bar but I can't see anything I need to change to solve this. can anyone help......please ops: As you can see on the image all the figures are too high. Thanks in advance

Files:
signalbar.gif  17 kb

Signal Bars v9

silverpuma:
First, thanks CJA for the great indicator I appreciate your generosity.

But I need some help please. I have the signal bars on the FXDD MT4 platform and all works fine. But on the FXCM UK MT4 platform it shows the spread, pips to open, hi to low and daily average with the wrong figures. Its as if the decimal point is in the wrong place. For example the spread on the eur/usd is 2.5 on the FXCM UK but it shows as 25.0 on the signal bar, misplaced decimal point. The FXCM uses fractional pricing so maybe that's the problem.

I have looked at the edit functions on the signal bar but I can't see anything I need to change to solve this. can anyone help......please ops: As you can see on the image all the figures are too high. Thanks in advance

That is a very early version you are using you need to download version 9 as the code has been modified to handle both setups and it will display the correct values.

great CJA, thanks for the quick reply and help

CYMAN:
Hi CJA,

Thanks for your passion of sharing.

Don't mind sharing how to properly use RSI to relate with trade?

Does it has any different of effectiveness on time frame? Meaning, say 13 may be more suitable on m15 as compared to m30 or vice versa.

I use 13, and sometime 21. Have not use 9 before. What does your experience tells you?

Is there any different or advantages or disadvantages using a faster move vs a slower move or vice versa?

Was told a faster move will give earlier signal, but same time will also cause earlier false signal. Again what does your experience tells you, and how do you handle or avoid false signal entry.

Honestly I am in that struggle to know which one is false signal or which one ok signal to take. Very often, either get into wrong trade or get in too late or come out to early. Your guidance on this much needed, cause am still struggling to make ends meet trading for a living since 3 years ago.

On your generosity of the signal, it as been helpful, but you be kind enough to briefly explain how you interpret it for entry?

My simple understanding, is wait for all to be in the same color red or green for sell and buy entry? Am I right?

What is the best time frame to use for entry?

Or can be on any time frame chart, just 100% relied on the signal bar will do?

Pardon me for asking so much....cause I have just used it not too long ago, and still on the search to improve my trading result, cause am trading for a living and still not getting much break thru after 3 years. And I find your signal bar is making alot of sense, thus will like to give it more focus to understand how to use it for more precision.

Thanks CJA for your work and generosity again and patient to be around helping and sharing. May your giving be filled with abundance in your life.

Signal Bars is not really an entry exit type of indicator its more of an overview type of indicator that gives the big picture across many timeframes, if you try to use it for entries when all the colored bars are the same color the move will probably be close to its end however if all the bars are the same color then take note of the lower timeframes they can then give you a reasonable idea of when price is starting to loose its strength. This why it is more of a tool to be used with another indicator/s or system.

With the RSI from memory there is a good pdf download on the RSI thread have a look at that it has got all the answers you need for using RSI. If you cannot find it let me know but bare in mind i am currently away on holiday so i won't be able to source the file until i get home in a couple of weeks.

Regards CJA

winnn:
Hi, CJA

I think your indis of thread is most of people's favorite and me too.

and I always like to put on left side of chart ,which means the time setting is from day to minute, and i found only 3 place it can be located, left and right top corner or left middle corner, do you have a version with more corner or location setting and especially for left side, date start from minute to day?

thanks a lot for help

btw: I use firefox too, it is true that forefox doen't display well of your web which I found several weeks ago

No my website does not work very well with firefox it is something i must get onto as the links do not work with it and the pages do not display properly however it works fine with explorer.

With the signal bars just use the shift functions to move it around the chart " Shift_UP_DN and adjust_Side_to_side" will keep the timeframes in the same order unlike the Corner_of_Chart_RIGHT_TOP input.

cja:
Signal Bars is not really an entry exit type of indicator its more of an overview type of indicator that gives the big picture across many timeframes, if you try to use it for entries when all the colored bars are the same color the move will probably be close to its end however if all the bars are the same color then take note of the lower timeframes they can then give you a reasonable idea of when price is starting to loose its strength. This why it is more of a tool to be used with another indicator/s or system.

With the RSI from memory there is a good pdf download on the RSI thread have a look at that it has got all the answers you need for using RSI. If you cannot find it let me know but bare in mind i am currently away on holiday so i won't be able to source the file until i get home in a couple of weeks.

Regards CJA

ok. Thanks. Have fun enjoy your holiday.

Do you trade while you on holiday?

Is there any intra day trading method you have to share?

Honestly, I would love to get equip with intra day trading. Not so stress up, as compared to scalping.

What's your view on Pivot trading?

Thank again for you kind heart. God Bless...........

How you use the signal bar?

Hi Pippincream,

How do you use the signal bar for your trading?

What other indicator you use to support the signal?

Thanks in advance for sharing.

classic indicator. use price action with this as well.

Reason: