Signal_Bars_v7 - page 16

Carmon Enochs:
Well, I attempted the fix suggested by Post 105, Page 11.

I kept getting a message from the Font Creator Program 4 (fully functional trial version) when trying to save after auto naming, saying, "data type not supported" and was unable to complete the fix.

I have Windows Vista. Maybe that's the problem (hind-sight is 20-20, I should have stuck with XP). Does anyone know if it is possible to install Tahoma Narrow on Vista (does anyone currently have it on Vista)?

Any ideas?

Hi Carmon,

I have download from the 1st post and put it on my Vista PC's MT4 Platform and i don't have any font problems except the extra digits that makes some figure misalignment. Try to upload the version you downloaded maybe CJA can fix it.

Regards,

matfx

Misaligned Signal Bars

Hi matfx,

Thx for your reply.

So you do not have misaligned signal bars like me? See my screenshot on Page 15 for visual of the problem I'm experiencing.

Do you have Vista Home Basic or Professional?

I can not find this Tahoma Narrow anywhere and I have searched the Microsoft.com/fonts website and all I see there is Tahoma Regular, Bold and Nagrete.

I really would like to solve this as this indicator is a keeper. If you are not having the signal bar alignment problem, there must be a reason that may lead to a solution.

I do not want to bother cjawith a revision of the indicator if I'm the only one having this problem. After all, the indicator is useable as is, just not visibly pleasing.

Thx for any help you may provide.

Misaligned Signal Bars

Hi matfx,

Thx for your reply.

So you do not have misaligned signal bars like me? See my screenshot on Page 15 for visual of the problem I'm experiencing.

I can not find this Tahoma Narrow anywhere and I have searched the Microsoft.com/fonts website and all I see there is Tahoma Regular, Bold and Nagrete.

I really would like to solve this as this indicator is a keeper. If you are not having the signal bar alignment problem, there must be a reason that may lead to a solution.

I do not want to bother cja with a revision of the indicator if I'm the only one having this problem. After all, the indicator is useable as is, just not visibly pleasing.

Carmon Enochs:
Hi matfx,

Thx for your reply.

I do not want to bother cja with a revision of the indicator if I'm the only one having this problem. After all, the indicator is useable as is, just not visibly pleasing.

I am using the Vista Home Basic. Have a look at 2 screenshots below, Signal bar on 2 diffrerent broker's platform.

Misaligned Signal Bars Problem

Hi matfx,

Thank you so much for the feed back and quick response.

Your screenshots are a great help as I too have Vista Home Basic. My broker is InterBank FX.

The problem must, by logical deduction, have something to do with the IBFX platform. At present, I am at a loss as to why.

Anyone else using this indicator on the IBFX platform? If so, are you having (or did you have) this same problem? Do you know of a fix?

Side note: This is the best forum I have ever had the priviledge to participate in!

Carmon Enochs:
Hi matfx,

Thank you so much for the feed back and quick response.

Your screenshots are a great help as I too have Vista Home Basic. My broker is InterBank FX.

The problem must, by logical deduction, have something to do with the IBFX platform. At present, I am at a loss as to why.

Anyone else using this indicator on the IBFX platform? If so, are you having (or did you have) this same problem? Do you know of a fix?

Side note: This is the best forum I have ever had the priviledge to participate in!

It could be relation to IBFX platform. I will try download IBFX demo platform and have a look.

I confirm. If in FXPro (NF) spread 1.8, then indicator shows 18. If 3, then 30. In what there can be the problem? I wrote letter into the support of 5 days ago. There is no answer.

cja:
You can't with the Signal Bars 7 on this thread it is designed to show only the currency of the chart it is loaded on, I do have a multi currency version however it is not availiable for FREE. cja

how can we get it from you cja

Hi Carmon,

I have observe it on IBFX demo platform , it does show up properly nothing of any misalign happen.

Files:
ibfx.jpg  145 kb

Matfx,

I am sure that the misalignement on FXpro platform is due to the 5 digits provided by this broker.

FerruFx