Signal_Bars_v7 - page 11

A Baby Trader.........

ahmedazizelias:
ohh..i am sorry..i did not understand that it is not free...i am sorry CJA

I wish you very good luck

Thank you for ur sharing many and many indicators of ur owen private work..

Thanks

so the indicator is not free! where to buy it?or if it free post it?

heartnet:
so the indicator is not free! where to buy it?or if it free post it?

hi

i do not have it and i guess it is not free..actully NOT SURE...just send PM(Private Message)to CJA..and let him know and he surely will guide you then..

signal bars's error?

dear cja!

thank you for your signal bars!

i download cja's signal bars and loaded in mt4, but it's error as following pic,I think it's that i have not the font "tahoma narrow" ,so could cja email to me this font,thank you evry much! eloongyang@gmail.com

The Signal bars font error resolve method!

Dear everyone!

I have corrected with follow method:

1, download the software "Font Creator Program 4"

2, setup this software and "open an installed font..." in the toolbars,load the "arial"font

3,select the "tools"-"AutoNaming",renamed the "arial" to "Tahoma Narrow" in the "font family name", then click "next"-"finish".

4,"save as..." this font in the "file" menu,and save in windows system font,such as "C:\WINDOWS\Fonts", congratulation, successful!

yours yangelong

from china

Sharing Is Caring

yangelong:
Dear everyone!

I have corrected with follow method:

1, download the software "Font Creator Program 4"

2, setup this software and "open an installed font..." in the toolbars,load the "arial"font

3,select the "tools"-"AutoNaming",renamed the "arial" to "Tahoma Narrow" in the "font family name", then click "next"-"finish".

4,"save as..." this font in the "file" menu,and save in windows system font,such as "C:\WINDOWS\Fonts", congratulation, successful!

yours yangelong

from china

a better way for newbie is by upload the modified/fixed indicator.

A Baby Trader.........

read the picture......

Files:
signal_bar.gif  64 kb

heartnet:
a better way for newbie is by upload the modified/fixed indicator.

Hi cja,

where do i put the passwd?

Anyone?...pls..

Files:
signal_bars.jpg  102 kb

Hi Cja, its excellent indicator. Could you add more information about buy and sell swap ? So we have more direction for long term trading. Thank you so much

hi cja, where are you ?

cja:
I think this is more like what you are after, you can double load the bars to cover more timeframes if required, pm me and let me know if this will suit your requirements

cja

where can I download it?

Reason: