One of the best indicators..take a look!

Hi,

I am going to show you a great methodology relatively easy to implement that we can collectively put together. The method is based on the Ergotic Candle Oscillator (ECO) as fully shown in the attached PDF #11. It was devised by Robert Krausz who based his trading ideas on WD Gann. It uses as an initial Stop Loss the HiLo activator shown in PDF #2. I have also attached the MT4 Ergotic Indicator that I have found in the Yahoo MT4 forum. This ECO needs a signal line added to it and it needs to be plotted as a Histogram as depicted in PDF#11. I have also attached detailed infor on the ECO in PDF#7.

I have hand backtested this in the Fibonacci Trader 4.0 and I get on EUR and GBP H1 a winrate of 65% and a PF of 2.60 reward to risk, which I consider a very good performace. Can we start building the indicators for MT4 and then develop an EA for it? It should be easy enough for the good programmers here to do. Please give me your thoughts

Files:
ftj11.pdf  299 kb
ftj12.pdf  179 kb
ftj7.pdf  179 kb
ergodic.mq4  4 kb

fxspeedster:
Hi,

I am going to show you a great methodology relatively easy to implement that we can collectively put together. The method is based on the Ergotic Candle Oscillator (ECO) as fully shown in the attached PDF #11. It was devised by Robert Krausz who based his trading ideas on WD Gann. It uses as an initial Stop Loss the HiLo activator shown in PDF #2. I have also attached the MT4 Ergotic Indicator that I have found in the Yahoo MT4 forum. This ECO needs a signal line added to it and it needs to be plotted as a Histogram as depicted in PDF#11. I have also attached detailed infor on the ECO in PDF#7.

I have hand backtested this in the Fibonacci Trader 4.0 and I get on EUR and GBP H1 a winrate of 65% and a PF of 2.60 reward to risk, which I consider a very good performace. Can we start building the indicators for MT4 and then develop an EA for it? It should be easy enough for the good programmers here to do. Please give me your thoughts

I saw some other sub-indicators and I have the rest. What I'm wondering is do you want the basic system based on the ECO and HL Activator only?

I am trying to switch from CMS to Interbank FX and I have used a lot the GANN HiLo and the "Linear Regression Acceleration" I can't find those indicators for the Metatrader4. Any help will be greatly apreciated.

Gann HiLo

HLd:=If(C>Ref(Mov(H,Lb,S),-1),1,If(C<Ref(Mov(L,Lb,S),-1),-1,0));

HLv:=ValueWhen(1,HLd0,HLd);

HiLo:=If(HLv=-1,Mov(H,Lb,S),Mov(L,Lb,S));

Linear Regression Acceleration

SmoothData:= mov(Price,SmoothPeriods,SmoothType);

Slope:= (linregslope(smoothdata,RegPeriods))*100/Price;

Acceleration:= Slope - ref(Slope,-1);

PlusAcceleration:= if(Acceleration>=ref(Acceleration,-1),Acceleration,null);

MinusAcceleration:= if(Acceleration<ref(Acceleration,-1),Acceleration,null);

Thank you very much.

PS. You can email me directly at forex-tsd@nastase.com

Files:
trading.jpg  444 kb

Hi,

Can anyone point me towards a 'Gann HiLo Activator' Download for Metatrader?

Tks

I think it should be here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178566/page3 (several HiLo indicators).

And I popsted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178566/page5 some indicators which I have inside my computer.

Indicator search

newdigital:
And I popsted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178566/page5 some indicators which I have inside my computer.

Thanks Newdigital - I'm on it now

Take care

Tickwatcher:
Hi again, Your collection of indicators Looks great. I will get to them over the weekend.

Could I ask for help one more time?

I use an indicator called 'Slope_Direction_Line', which I find on this forum a while ago. An E-mail & Sound alert have been added...but they have never worked. I really would be grateful if you could look at it for me.

Tickwatcher,

Basicly I am not a coder. I can code of course but it takes long time for me as I am not a coder originally. But it is impossible for me to be out of the forum, calendar and elite section during the many hours or days. So, I am not coding now. It may be 5 minutes for good coder to fix alarm but it takes hours for me.

Try to post request in alert thread and the same request in email thread as well:

Indicators with alert/signal is here.

emails/sms from indicators/EAs:

- some good links is here;

- good article with some tools is here.

And some more links which may be usefull:

Slope indicators:

- all slope indicators are here:

- Linear Regression Slope indicator with standard algorithm from TradeStation is here;

- JMASlope is here;

- Moving Slope Rate of Change indicator created by Fxtraderusa: indicator and discussion.

- AMA_SLOPE_v2 by Kalenzo. Indicator is here and the discussion thread is here.

newdigital:
Tickwatcher,

Basicly I am not a coder. I can code of course but it takes long time for me as I am not a coder originally. But it is impossible for me to be out of the forum, calendar and elite section during the many hours or days. So, I am not coding now. It may be 5 minutes for good coder to fix alarm but it takes hours for me.

Try to post request in alert thread and the same request in email thread as well:

Indicators with alert/signal is here.

emails/sms from indicators/EAs:

- some good links is here;

- good article with some tools is here.

And some more links which may be usefull:

Slope indicators:

- all slope indicators are here:

- Linear Regression Slope indicator with standard algorithm from TradeStation is here;

- JMASlope is here;

- Moving Slope Rate of Change indicator created by Fxtraderusa: indicator and discussion.

- AMA_SLOPE_v2 by Kalenzo. Indicator is here and the discussion thread is here.

Thanks guy. Sorry to have troubled you, I will run down your links

take care

PJK

Alert

Tickwatcher:
Thanks Newdigital - I'm on it now Take care

Hi again, Your collection of indicators Looks great. I will get to them over the weekend.

Could I ask for help one more time?

I use an indicator called 'Slope_Direction_Line', which I find on this forum a while ago. An E-mail & Sound alert have been added...but they have never worked. I really would be grateful if you could look at it for me.

Hello,

I have a great indicator that I have been using standalone or for filtering for years and it has definitely withstood the test of time. I have attached a screen so that all of you can see its efficacy. Greatest thing about it is that it does not repaint. Second best thing is that if one was even to trade it manually, it has a good win rate with many breakeven trades when the market reverses quickly. The only problem is that it is only written for MT3. Can a good programmer here convert it for MT4?

This indicator is based on Gann swing theory. Very easy to figure out what it does by looking at the chart. But very effective as well. Hope we can get this converted to MT4 soon. Good trading to everybody!

Files:
Reason: