One of the best indicators..take a look! - page 3

fxspeedster:
Very simple. You buy when the Blue dot appears and sell when the Red dot appears. You can set your Stop Loss and Target profit based on the levels of the most recent swing pivots. Basically it can be used as a SAR (stop and reverse) where you will always be in the market..either short or long. Hope this helps.

Speedster

How do the two indicators below compare?

El cid

Files:
scalper.jpg  378 kb

The indicator that you are waiting on to be converted...what does that one do?

Great idea by the way...price action/structure trading is what i am trying to work on now

el cid:
Speedster

How do the two indicators below compare?

El cid

El Cid,

If you are asking for a comparison between the posted Gann Swing (MT3 version) and these 2 indicators that you posted, I can see that your indicators are very sensitive and give many false signals compared to the GS. If you want to see for yourself, you can place the GS indicator on the MT3 EURUSD H1 chart and see them side by side. IBFX still offers MT3.

fxspeedster:
El Cid, If you are asking for a comparison between the posted Gann Swing (MT3 version) and these 2 indicators that you posted, I can see that your indicators are very sensitive and give many false signals compared to the GS. If you want to see for yourself, you can place the GS indicator on the MT3 EURUSD H1 chart and see them side by side. IBFX still offers MT3.

Have another look at it ! Take the only valid signal on 4 hour chart as when the top indicator touches 8 on the red or 8 on the green.The bottom indicator is secondary.

Here you do not have any false signals and you can change the settings on the lower time frames to give similiar results

Look only at the top indicator and now make your comments.It is all a matter of settings IMHO

Files:
speedster.jpg  379 kb

Indicators

Hi el cid

Can you post your indicators?

moha00:
Hi el cid Can you post your indicators?

These are MACD indicators rehashed .

So do some work and will find them on this forum

El

attached is the similar Gann HiLo for mt4

ed: the XO indis are here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176163

Any progress being made on the conversion yet?

code converted from post

I have converted most of the code into mq4 but there seems to be a problem could someone take a look ? I have attached the files.

Files:
gannovl.mq4  10 kb

thanks leeb, I am looking forward to the complete conversion of these indicators.

Reason: