OILFXPRO HMA scalper - page 5

zupcon:
Another classic example of El Ci's complete lack of analysis and rational thought.

How do you know the size of the account I trade ?, how do you know if I even trade at all ?.

You have given us a good idea of what you do in your various posts

How do you know strategies I'm allegedly demo trading ?. We know that you demo trade, because you've quite clearly stated on other forums that you don't as yet trade your EA's live, but plan to do so in early 2008. A very wise decision !

You mentioned in your posts you demotrade metatrader or would only trade $200 real accounts .I have no reason to believe that you are a serious trader even if Simba posted or some other mother posted you are a serious trade.

OILFXPRO oil breakout system - Page 2 - T2W Trading Forums

Your comments regarding your EA being a hack job are an absolute classic example of why its extremely hard to take you seriously. You claim its a hack job. How exactly do you know if its a hack job ?. You have openly admitted that you are not a coder, and as such, you are unqualified to determine if the EA is a hack job or not.

I gave it to coder to code into an existing EA belonging to me.It orignally used emas

Secondly, in earlier posts you claim an EA can be written in 2 hours, if that isn't inviting someone to provide a quick hack job, then I really don't know what is.

Depends on how slow ,knowledgeable ,old,drunk the coder is while working plus if he is having any personal/domestic problems and suffering from forex gambling syndrome.Some people do suffer and can't work as fast as they should.I have had coders do EAS in 2 hours and they work fine

Thirdly, how do you actually know that the EA isn't working correctly, you have absolutely no specification or manual test cases to evaluate against. It may not be profitable, but that doesn't mean that it " does not work".

I did forward tests on the EA,the EA would trigger trades but would trigger them too late ....not as it should ...........and it would backtest very slowly

I'm not really sure who your referring to as the "scammer elite", I assume that you are referring to the likes of Steintz who openly solicit, rather than those who attempt to scam by stealth.

Most of the scammers and freeloaders who hang around this forum looking to steal systems and ideas while pretending to be a part of a free community.

I would expect that the probability of someone such as Steintz making a valuable positive contribution to your thread to be about the same as the probability of developing a profitable trading strategy using the "infinite monkey development methodology".

Thats your opinion .The fact is you hang around with the 95% club .So do I but I am movng on soon

Anytime the TSD animals are welcome to kill thiss thread

if(useOilFxProHMA)

{

green = iCustom(symbol,0,"OILFXPRO_HMA_v2.0",MA_1_Period,MA_1_METHOD,MA_1_PRICE,MA_1_WEIGHT,MA_2_Period,MA_2_METHOD,MA_2_PRICE,MA_2_WEIGHT,MA_3_Period,MA_3_METHOD,MA_3_PRICE,MA_3_WEIGHT,MA_4_Period,MA_4_METHOD,MA_4_PRICE,MA_4_WEIGHT,MA_5_Period,MA_5_METHOD,MA_5_PRICE,MA_5_WEIGHT,MA_6_Period,MA_6_METHOD,MA_6_PRICE,MA_6_WEIGHT,MA_7_Period,MA_7_METHOD,MA_7_PRICE,MA_7_WEIGHT,MA_8_Period,MA_8_METHOD,MA_8_PRICE,MA_8_WEIGHT,0,1);

red = iCustom(symbol,0,"OILFXPRO_HMA_v2.0",MA_1_Period,MA_1_METHOD,MA_1_PRICE,MA_1_WEIGHT,MA_2_Period,MA_2_METHOD,MA_2_PRICE,MA_2_WEIGHT,MA_3_Period,MA_3_METHOD,MA_3_PRICE,MA_3_WEIGHT,MA_4_Period,MA_4_METHOD,MA_4_PRICE,MA_4_WEIGHT,MA_5_Period,MA_5_METHOD,MA_5_PRICE,MA_5_WEIGHT,MA_6_Period,MA_6_METHOD,MA_6_PRICE,MA_6_WEIGHT,MA_7_Period,MA_7_METHOD,MA_7_PRICE,MA_7_WEIGHT,MA_8_Period,MA_8_METHOD,MA_8_PRICE,MA_8_WEIGHT,1,1);

pgreen = iCustom(symbol,0,"OILFXPRO_HMA_v2.0",MA_1_Period,MA_1_METHOD,MA_1_PRICE,MA_1_WEIGHT,MA_2_Period,MA_2_METHOD,MA_2_PRICE,MA_2_WEIGHT,MA_3_Period,MA_3_METHOD,MA_3_PRICE,MA_3_WEIGHT,MA_4_Period,MA_4_METHOD,MA_4_PRICE,MA_4_WEIGHT,MA_5_Period,MA_5_METHOD,MA_5_PRICE,MA_5_WEIGHT,MA_6_Period,MA_6_METHOD,MA_6_PRICE,MA_6_WEIGHT,MA_7_Period,MA_7_METHOD,MA_7_PRICE,MA_7_WEIGHT,MA_8_Period,MA_8_METHOD,MA_8_PRICE,MA_8_WEIGHT,0,2);

pred = iCustom(symbol,0,"OILFXPRO_HMA_v2.0",MA_1_Period,MA_1_METHOD,MA_1_PRICE,MA_1_WEIGHT,MA_2_Period,MA_2_METHOD,MA_2_PRICE,MA_2_WEIGHT,MA_3_Period,MA_3_METHOD,MA_3_PRICE,MA_3_WEIGHT,M

Best regards

oilfxpro

Files:
hack_hma.jpg  168 kb

omelette:
Thanks, I appreciate the clarification. It also sounds like there's more of 'you' in that EA than oilfx - a compliment btw...

Omlette

How do u know there is no martinagaling or bit of martingaling in OILFXPRO systems?

You don't cause I hide many of my systems from the commercial sellers and copycats

OILFXPRO

oiler:

Here is what I mean about true honest sharing....

a post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178256/page2

The thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178256

I do not read anywhere where you discuss trading...coding....etc...

all I ever see from you is you are leftovers....failed projects...or stuff you really do not care about and post it publically while you withhold your live account "to-be" stuff privatley without sharing it or helping others to be profitable as you say that you do.

It's all "take" and no "give" here in tsd for you...The last time I checked this is a development forum...not an "oiler" playground...

ES

oilfxpro:
Omlette

How do u know there is no martinagaling or bit of martingaling in OILFXPRO systems?

You don't cause I hide many of my systems from the commercial sellers and copycats

OILFXPRO

ElectricSavant:
oiler:

Here is what I mean about true honest sharing....

a post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178256/page2

The thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178256

I do not read anywhere where you discuss trading...coding....etc...

all I ever see from you is you are leftovers....failed projects...or stuff you really do not care about and post it publically while you withhold your live account "to-be" stuff privatley without sharing it or helping others to be profitable as you say that you do.

It's all "take" and no "give" here in tsd for you...The last time I checked this is a development forum...not an "oiler" playground...

ES

Everybody knows me discussing and sharing ..............but u lot just take and take but blind man E S can't see .The coding I have to pay for is not always shared because nobody shared their coding for free and I had to pay.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178346

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177070

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177980

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178210

Just a few of the shared EAS

oilfxpro

oilfxpro:
Omlette

OILFXPRO

A rhetorical question then!

From what azam575 wrote, it appeared to me that these mods were his, of course I could be wrong. Not sure why you're jumping on the martingale thing though - great to play with, not so much fun when you see it used on one of your real accounts...

omelette:
A rhetorical question then! From what azam575 wrote, it appeared to me that these mods were his, of course I could be wrong. Not sure why you're jumping on the martingale thing though - great to play with, not so much fun when you see it used on one of your real accounts...

Omlette

I don't really use martingaling but more a probabilistic adding of positions,to losing positions and also winning positions ie pyramiding...............soon it will be on real accounts ..............just doing the final test runs on EA

What should be the cost of writing this EA? .I am happy to give $50 as a prize for a fully functioning EA FOR hma

oilfxpro

LOL - I *love* Martys!! you just have to SERIOUSLY manage the risk/reward ratio. its just the price you pay for not having to guess the market direction. Heres a snapshot of a small live account im using to test ea functions. (And YES you have to run live to get true results. Backtests, Forward Demo Account Tests, etc. are trash!)! - this is a live run from 12/6 to 12/31. (stopped it and added the features to the main program for 2008)

EA's work!!

Luck to all in '08 - Hope you find your pot of gold

Files:

Fulltime247:
LOL - I *love* Martys!! you just have to SERIOUSLY manage the risk/reward ratio. its just the price you pay for not having to guess the market direction. Heres a snapshot of a small live account im using to test ea functions. (And YES you have to run live to get true results. Backtests, Forward Demo Account Tests, etc. are trash!)! - this is a live run from 12/6 to 12/31. (stopped it and added the features to the main program for 2008)

EA's work!!

Luck to all in '08 - Hope you find your pot of gold

you only testing it for like 2 weeks and you already conclude this EA is profittable? let's see for the next two or three months and show us your account statement

been running the EA for about 6 months live. this was a 2 week test of a *single* feature (i test new stuff live before adding to master EA. if it aint broke...) - the feature created that HUGE jump in profits. i was tweaking the risk reward settings for that single feature. been in the forex with my own EAs from the start and havent lost a single penny of my money. in fact ill be reinvesting profits for the rest of my forex career.

i was mostly stressing that only live account testing is valid. the demo platforms are perfect world scenarios and in the real world it dont go down like that!

and that time comment (ROFL!!)... heres the first couple days in jan. see that BIG jump and the *little* dip - thats the way I lose in FX. MAXIMUM PAYOFF for minimum risk. its almost impossible for me to bust - can it happen? sure and i know the exact conditions that will do it.

i cant program to prevent it. it may never happen in my lifetime but if it does i plan to take FAR more off the table than anything i could ever lose in an account blowup and have plenty of cash on the sidelines to renter the game.

Note: ElectricSavant has a requirement of 17% risk. even my EA couldnt meet that - i allow 20% since that only requires a 25% return on the remaining 80% to breakeven. (17% = only 20% return needed for BE. that would prob need a hedgeing strategy that capped every loser at 17%. i think that would shutdown a LOT of trades. so most trades would only BE or lose on spread and fewer winners to makeup the gap. ive programmed a few variations and im not sold yet. not yet.....)

Files:

ummmm..that is :

17% max intraday DD from HIGHEST banked balance

Your Hedge would put you out of the game....

Note: ElectricSavant has a requirement of 17% risk. even my EA couldnt meet that - i allow 20% since that only requires a 25% return on the remaining 80% to breakeven. (17% = only 20% return needed for BE. that would prob need a hedgeing strategy that capped every loser at 17%. i think that would shutdown a LOT of trades. so most trades would only BE or lose on spread and fewer winners to makeup the gap. ive programmed a few variations and im not sold yet. not yet.....)

Reason: