Raw Ideas - page 53

You can use this template (attached).

Go to this thread to know aout how to use template files https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Files:
9rsi.tpl  2 kb

Forex Trend

Does anyone recognise the indicators being sold in the Forex Trend system? Please see attached picture.

Files:
trend.jpg  28 kb

need help

can anyone create EA for bbands~1

open position one's first candle close(second candle open) when change to blue or red color

Files:
bbands1.ex4  7 kb

vimel46:
can anyone create EA for bbands~1 open position one's first candle close(second candle open) when change to blue or red color

We have a version developed into the Elite Section.

stav01:
Does anyone recognise the indicators being sold in the Forex Trend system? Please see attached picture.

isn't the indicator on ur chart is ultimate indicator..

it's look good...what the best time frame to monitor the chart by using this indicator...

Simple, Profitable Strategy - EA Needed

This is a very simple strategy that's been demoing quite well.

I've attached a statement.

I can't find an existing EA that works on the forum which is surprising as it's so simple.

If someone can point me to one or code one up that would be great.

Here's the strategy:

Buy at 1 pip above the daily high

Sell at 1 pip below the daily low

-Take profit at 100 pips

-Stoploss at 75 pips

-Regardless, close any open trades at the end of the day

-Define what time to close trades Friday

-Do not trade on Sunday or Monday

That's it.

Please don't point me to SimpleDailyRangeBreak or Hans123, they don't work the same way.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
statement.htm  15 kb

Your Risk to Reward Ratio is extremely bad my friend based upon your statement. If you stop out several times you could really damage your account.

Dave

newdigital deleted my thread?

Dave137:
Your Risk to Reward Ratio is extremely bad my friend based upon your statement. If you stop out several times you could really damage your account. Dave

What do you mean? His TP is bigger than his SL.

---bump---

Reason: