Electra EA ** Released to Elite Members ** - page 53

Hi again,

Thank you for all the information. Another question:

How do you manage to get Electra to run on mondays? Is this just a coincidence, or is there some trick behind it ("Come on sweet Eelectra, would you please run today")? - I've got mine on 19 charts for nearly 2 weeks, and nothing (first time that happens, tho). Is she angry with me?

Take it easy, life is short.

Christoph

Thank you for you fast response, newdigital and mladen!

I understand now that there are 4 exit steps and I don't have the intention to change anything. I just would like to test this system and see how it trades.

From what newdigital is telling I see that I don't know all the features of the system.

Do I understand right that if trading only one pair the losses can get bigger than those seen in the Excel sheet (because it will need more (lost) pips to close the trade)?

To understand you second last sentence 'Some people subscribed to ...' I have installed the rentasignal EA and have subscribed to RAS. It says Home | Rent a Signal version 1.30 - power off so I am not sure if it is running. I have it only on the EURUSD chart. (Set file loaded, buyer_opt_filter signal set to 756 and there is a smiley)

Could you please tell me if it is running and if so does it run for all 19 pairs or only the EURUSD pair? Does it pause for the other 18 pairs in this configuration?

Let me jump in Kalusao,

For the RAS signal to work you must set power on = true. The rest is ok. It will run on all 19 pairs, it has nothing to do with the chart you have the RAS EA attached (eurusd or whatever).

If you want to filter out some pairs (prevent them from running), you have to do it on the RAS website, on your signal 756 statistics, setting the pairs to 'paused'.

Be patient, though, normally it runs only once a week or so.

Regards,

Christoph

chk56:
Hi again,

Thank you for all the information. Another question:

How do you manage to get Electra to run on mondays? Is this just a coincidence, or is there some trick behind it ("Come on sweet Eelectra, would you please run today")? - I've got mine on 19 charts for nearly 2 weeks, and nothing (first time that happens, tho). Is she angry with me?

Take it easy, life is short.

Christoph

Hi chk56,

Electra EA is ot trading often.

As I remember - few trades were closed yesterday.

By the way - I am still managing elite section here (irrespective off) so you can always ask where EA opened and when closed for example.

Thank you for your help, Christoph!

newdigital:
Hi chk56,

Electra EA is ot trading often.

As I remember - few trades were closed yesterday.

By the way - I am still managing elite section here (irrespective off) so you can always ask where EA opened and when closed for example.

Ok. So I understand it was a coincidence that it started on monday. It means it could start any day of the week, right? So it is better to stay tuned to the RAS signal all the time, I suppose?

Regards,

Christoph

This EA is not trading often.

And this EA is keeping the trades opened for few days sometimes.

And sometimes we are having loss as for any MTF EA.

About MTF EA- read this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178788

Any one know why v1.17 don't show any trend arrows at all it is just blank

Because of the EntryType: when using AbsoluteStrengthentry type (and I guess that is the case with you) it does not show those (it uses only AbsStrengthTimeFrametime frame that does not necessary fall into predicted time frames)

regards

mladen

Since 3 types of entries are not using

CoolFX:
Any one know why v1.17 don't show any trend arrows at all it is just blank

mladen

Thanks that was the reason

Reason: