Customer does not pay me for two experts, I don't need them. You can test, learn and use these experts any way you want. - page 2

el_inteligente:
Ask your questions here, if any.

Good day to you,

One, or possibly both of the EAs that makes 'Buy Stop' & 'Sell Stop' orders are all being canceled by the demo server. I've checked with the broker and they are fairly certain that the problem is not at their end. I've added a 'Trade Comment' to both of them both so that I could track their performance and also isolate the canceled orders problems as well.

el_inteligente:
Ask your questions here, if any.

When I run the Stacking Pivot on the strategy tester, I keep getting error message telling me that the calculated lot size of orders that it is trying to place is below the minimum acceptable lot size of 0.1 I have both the lot size and the risk level both set to 0.1 But am still getting the same problem

kamotrader:
Sorry to hear about your bad customer, el inteligente. Perhaps I can help you recover some of your cost. Your StackPivot expert is similar to something that I want and I don't mind paying you a fee to modify it to my specs. Please email me at jaytan (a) hotmail.com and we can discuss details, thanks.

I was wondering why I never got any response from you and I just realized I gave you the wrong address. The correct email address should be mrjaytan (at) gmail.com. Please email me if you're still interested in modifying your StackPivot expert to my specs. Thanks.

Reason: