Electra EA ** Released to Elite Members ** - page 34

wall03:
but when the take profit ?

When the EA decides to close the trade?

v1.1 PET 1?

ND or Linuxer,

I just read entire thread. But I am confused because when I look at RAS, I see version of Electra called "Electra v1.11 PET1".

However, when I just read through this thread, I did not see any mention of the PET1 version. Did I miss something because when I start reading this thread it was v1.07 and then we work up to v1.11.

Can someone help me to understand? Does PET version incorporate the changes that ND mentioned that he wants Igorad to work on? What are the key differences? Are you also going to run the original V1.11 on RAS?

Thanks

1.11 version is on the first post of this thread.

You can open this EA in MetaEditor to see the settings explanation.

PET = PercentEquityTrailing in the settings.

PET1 is PercentEquityTrailing = 1.

It was explained many time on this thread.

It is my settings:

As you see: I am not using PET (equitytrailing = false).

By the way, this EA is connected with RAS so you can see the performance and trade if you want https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179147

Files:
pet1_1502.jpg  58 kb

And I am strongly recommending to read this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178788 because it is explanation about some classification of the EAs concerning the risk of trading. For example some EAs are very profitable but very risky. And some EAs are risky because of the nature of those EAs. For example, martingale and MTF EAs are very risky because EAs are martingale or MTF. It was coded like that. Some EAs are not risky to trade. It depends of the nature of the EAs and classification.

It is also good to know concerning RAS service: some sellers in RAS are using some systems which are risky one because of the system itself.

For example:

- MTF EAs are more risky than martingale (in most of the cases).

- grid is more risky than MTF;

- breakout systems (manual systems or EAs) are more risky than trend following systems.

And so on.

It is necessary to know the risk which was included inside the system itself.

It is the same as the vehicle is going on 400 km per hour ... 400 km per hour in the town is more risky than 50 km/h, right? And it depends on the classification of the vehicle as well, right?

So, it is the same for EAs ... different classifications ... coded for different cases in the life and so on.

where id 184 ?

thank you !

Files:
imm.jpg  170 kb

Did you write your forum tsd username and password during the registration?

And your email during the registration is the same as here?

If not so go to "My Account" and edit.

----------------

newdigital:
It is my settings for all 19 pairs,

H1 timeframe,

10,000 deposit:

As to performance so you can look at the excel file (inside zip files attached in this post).

the electra that is in RentaSignal Service Website has this configurtion ??

aren't there signals from 2009-02-10 ?

There are no any trades since 10 of February for Electra.

newdigital:
There are no any trades since 10 of February for Electra.

a okay okay !

electra open post.... standard setting

100usd in micro account...

ATTACH]78387[/ATTACH]

Files:
electra.jpg  149 kb
Reason: