Electra EA ** Released to Elite Members ** - page 27

Does the EA only work on Demo Accounts?

Any EA words on demo account.

Electra EA is not trading often.

As I understand lots value is depends on our equity and 20 days Average Daily Range comparing with minimum lot size calculating based on Risk value.

It is the reply of the author about it: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178196/page7

And read this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178196 about it (starting from the post #105). It was fully described in this page #11 about what it means and what to do, and how to select the settings.

As to deposit size so it was author's suggection about it in the beginning of this thread.

Files:

to Newdigital: Thank you very much for your help. I have read a lot about this system already but I could not answer my questions....thang you again to help me:-) I will "play" with the settings and lets see what will happen:-) Bodan

to Yongda:

Hi, thanks for your reply:-) I tried to set lot size 0.01 because a thought that this number will be multiplied by 4 to trade in 4 steps. Ok, now I will set 0.04 and lets see. I like minimum risk trading so do not be afraid, that I will run any system that I do not know perfectly on my live account. Now I will test it for a long time on my demo and than if I like the way it is trading I will let it run on my live account...but still with minimum risk as possible.

I am also developing my own EAs so I hope I can add a nice system here one day:-) Many pips to you and all. Bodan

Hi bodan

do you have MM set to off ?

regards

bodan:
to Yongda:

Hi, thanks for your reply:-) I tried to set lot size 0.01 because a thought that this number will be multiplied by 4 to trade in 4 steps. Ok, now I will set 0.04 and lets see. I like minimum risk trading so do not be afraid, that I will run any system that I do not know perfectly on my live account. Now I will test it for a long time on my demo and than if I like the way it is trading I will let it run on my live account...but still with minimum risk as possible.

I am also developing my own EAs so I hope I can add a nice system here one day:-) Many pips to you and all. Bodan

Hi I think I have it set on ON....but I am not at home now so I can not look at it. should I set it on OFF?

Electra EA did +1419 pips for this week. The pairs are performed differently so please find the statements attached.

Files:
electra.zip  73 kb
Reason: